Special Bond

"What's the matter, Brett?" asked Eddy when he got to the cafe. This time he met Brett alone because he said he wanted a talk.

"Um, may I ask you something?" Brett asked doubtfully. "I've been remembering something a lot lately, but I don't know what it is."

"What, Brett?" asked Eddy. But, he immediately guess. "Is it something about Alice?"

Brett look at Eddy in surprise. "How do you know?"

Eddy smiles. "You and Alice have a special bond, Brett. I'm not surprised if you slowly remember something about her."

"....What bond?" Brett asked limply. His voice weaken.

"You will find out later. In fact, Alice really cares about you, Brett. That's why I'm assured to leave you to her," said Eddy as he pats Brett's shoulder. "You should do the same to her."

Brett sigh softly. "She cares for me, even more than Ellie."

"Yeah, you were wrong. Ellie is not your girlfriend, you know," Eddy shake his head. "Why would you trust a stranger like her anyway?"

Brett fell silent. He really can't say anything to that question. He didn't even know why he trusted her in the first place. He's just... don't know anything.

--
Ayeee a breddy chapter here. Eddy always ready to help him and Alice. ><
I hope you like it :)