Confession

Brett stare silently at Alice from the kitchen's door, who's making hot chocolate as he came home from meeting Eddy.

His mind flies, thinking about Eddy's words about him and Alice. If all that was true, did that actually mean they weren't just close friends?

"Brett?" Alice's voice suddenly interrupted his reverie. "Why are you doing standing there? Come over here for another hot chocolate."

Brett smiled a bit. Alice always took care of him, she's never absent to calm him down from the problems he had gotten since he returned to Brisbane.

"Is your head okay?" Alice asks as Brett sips his hot chocolate.

Brett nodded slightly. "Thanks, Alice. You've done so much for me."

Alice smiles. She's still restless, all the memories of the two of them always stays on her mind every time she saw Brett. Her two eyes never be able to get sidetracked from the beautiful figure she always loved.

"Brett, I love you." Alice's mouth suddenly let out those sacred words without realizing it.

Brett seems to flinched instantly. "What?"

"Uh... no. I-I'm sorry, Brett," Alice suddenly panicked and cover her mouth with her hand. How could she have said that in front of Brett. Her voice weaken. "Just... forget it."

---
Uh-oh. Some words slipped out. What will Brett do after hearing those words? Stay tune :)