07.

"so when are you going home?" i asked Tzuyu while we're walking on the streets, she hummed and let out a sigh. Her jacket is still on me, it makes me warm a bit.

"i don't know, i ran away from home today." she said and looked at me, i stopped from walking. So that's why she has a bag with her. She asked me what's wrong, i think its time to be nice again.

"uh..do you have any other places to go?" i asked her again, she smiled foolishly and shook her head. I closed my eyes and take a deep breath.

"you can stay on my place" i said. I think she felt surprise about what i said, i bit my lower lip.

"are you sure about that?" she asked, i slowly smiled and nodded. We continued to walk while walking about things, knowing each other more. Telling me the reason why she ran away from home.

"my mom and dad always argue since we moved here in korea, it piss me off like it hurts my ears. i hate that situation so much" she said and let out a sigh, i was looking at her while we are walking.

All of sudden he held my hand fast and pulled me closer because a car almost hits me, my eyes widened. Our faces it was very close, my heart was pounding so fast. Our lips, if one of us move closer, it will touch. The rain started to pour again, she was holding my hand. Sparks, there are sparks running inside my body. The moment was unbelievable, it feels like we are in a movie.