08.

"sorry" Tzuyu mumbled and let go if my hand, the rain was soaking us again. I blinked a few times before i let out a deep breath and act as if nothing happened.

"its fine, let's get going, we might catch a cold if we stay under the rain" i said and continued to walk, she followed me again. Minutes more, we reached my house. I opened the lights of the living room while she stayed at the door. I grabbed a towel and gave it to her.

"make yourself at home" i said with a sly smile, she nodded and took the towel. She wiped herself, i was looking at her. I didn't notice that my smile is getting wider, she smiled back at me. She suddenly stopped wiping herself and wiped me instead using the towel i gave.

I froze on my place, it was unexpected. She was wiping me with a smile on her lips, i was holding back my breath.

"there, go change your clothes now. I don't want you to catch a cold" she said and patted my head, i stared at her before i went inside the bathroom in a rush. I closed the door and panted.

There are sparks running inside my body when she did something like that. It feels like there's a strong connection between us even though we aren't talking, it feels different. The person i met is probably special to me somehow. Maybe we are destined to... meet each other.