11.

We reached the school, i distanced myself a bit from her since the people attention was on us. I feel embarrassed, i suddenly remembered what Ari said yesterday.

I'm just a dirt compared to a high quality person like her.

I stopped from walking and she noticed that, she approached me so i looked down. I can hear gossips and its creeping me out.

"what's wrong?" she asked, i looked at her and i think she read the answer on my eyes. She smiled and suddenly held my hand then continued to walk.

"yah what are you doing?! its embarrassing" i said, trying not to be loud as possible. She stopped from walking and looked at me over her shoulder with a smile.

"they don't care, so what if i'm with you? does seeing us the together made them lose their minds?" she asked, i just let out a sigh and gave her a thumbs up due to her victory.

We continued to walk while she was holding my hand, my palms are slightly sweating because i'm really nervous. I don't know what will happen to me next, some students can just dragged me somewhere later and punished me because i'm with the girl they always dreamed of, Chou Tzuyu. But i hope, if ever something bad happens.. She would be there..

to save me.