10.

It was already morning, i groaned when i heard my alarm clock's noise from the side table. I turned it off, i felt someone beside me so i looked at it. Oh right, i forgot that she sleep beside me last night.

I yawned and stretched my arms, another stressful boring day. I stood up from the bed, its almost time for school yet she's there, asleep. I let out a sigh and took out a new toothbrush for her to use later on. I cleaned myself and went outside the bathroom. She's still asleep. I let out a deep sigh. Why the hell is she a deep sleeper?!

I grabbed my phone and went to my youtube app, i searched loona's new song which is titled as "Why Not". I raised the volume of my phone and put the speaker near her ear. I played the video, it was so loud. She immediately sat up and trying to remember who she is and where she was. She heard me chuckle so she looked at me.

"time to wake up, be ready for school" i said with a sly smile, she smiled at me too while scratching the back of her neck.

"thanks for waking me up, i should clean myself now" she said and stood up from the bed, i nodded then she went inside the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and i didn't notice that i was smiling, what the hell..

I shake my head and slapped myself, i let out a deep breath and went back to my serious expression. I fixed the bed and went outside to grab the food that i order for the both of us, its embarrassing if i fed her breakfast with bread only. So i ordered some cheap pancakes because that's all i can afford.

I was already on the kitchen, sitting on the chair, waiting for her. I yawned, i was still sleepy. Minutes more, she went outside my room, wearing her uniform and put her bag on the couch then sit in front of me.

"good morning" she said, i chuckled when i noticed that its not the first word we said earlier after waking up.

"goodmorning too, sorry pancakes is all i can afford" i said shyly and looked down, i heard her chuckle and she lifted my chin. She was smiling at me so i can't help but to smile at her too.

"its fine, pancakes are good! plus, to make our day better, always keep that smile on your face" she said and pulled her hand away, she tasted the pancakes and eat. I can feel my cheeks getting hot early in the morning. OH MY FUCKING GOD.