27.

"aren't you going to visit your parents, just for once?" Sana asked, it's sunday today and we don't have work. I let out a sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

"i don't know, they don't even care about me" i answered, she smacked my arm. I groaned and rubbed it then looked at her, "what was that for?!" i asked, she glared at me.

"you shouldn't say that, i know your parents are worried about you, they just didn't want to show it" she said, i bit my lower lip.

"i don't really know. Ever since i was a child, i never felt loved by them, i do want to hate them but i just can't and i don't even know why" i said, she patted my shoulder.

"yahhh don't hate them or anybody, this world might be cruel same with the people but you shouldn't hate them. It's better to stay quiet. You shouldn't also think that way towards your parents Tzu, your parents didn't made you for nothing" she said and showed me a smile. Those words, i think she's right.

"okay, i will remember that" i said, she gave me a thumbs up. Her smile didn't  vanish, it was beautiful. My day, it was getting better after seeing her. My Soulmate.

"i'll go change, i'll visit them. I'll be back later, it won't take long" i said, she nodded.

"go ahead, have fun Tzu!" she said, i smiled and fixed myself. I hope when i go back there.. everything will be fine. I don't want a headache.

"see you later, soulmate"she added, i glanced back at her before i head on the room, i showed her a smile.

"see you later, my soulmate".