40.

Tzuyu's POV.

@Seoul_HospitalRooftop, 11:30 pm.

Are you willing to risk everything for the one who brought happiness and colors to your plain and boring life? that's the only question that i had in mind. Am i really willing to risk everything for her? even tho.. she never asked me to? she never asked me to risk everything for her, to stay with her, she never did asked me to. But still, i'm here, beside her, hugging her tightly to keep her warm on the cold atmosphere of the night.

The stars twinkles so beautifully on the night sky, she was happy seeing it, she was wearing her most beautiful smile yet i can still see the pain in her eyes.

"the stars.. looks really pretty.." she mumbled without taking her eyes off the beautiful sky. I hummed as i was staring at her, like she's the most beautiful view, staring at her like she's my whole damn world. She is indeed.

"what if i say that you're much prettier than those stars Ms. Minatozaki?" i asked, she pulled away from my embrace and looked at me with still that beautiful smile. I was stunned, she's the most beautiful girl.

"that's.. hilarious" she said and chuckled weakly, i smiled and pulled her back on my embrace. I sniffed her hair and pulled her closer, she snuggled much closer than before. The moment feels so nice, but i don't feel so good. There's this thought in my head that i cannot forget no matter what i do. Even i slam my head hard on the wall, i cannot forget the thoughts about losing her anytime.

"you know what Sana. Whenever i remember how strong you are by fighting your sickness.. you remind me of a Gladiolus flower." i mumbled then slyly smiled.. she hummed and buried her face closer on my chest.

"the Gladiolus flower symbolizes Strength, the reason why it reminds me of you, it's because you're one of those strongest woman i ever met in my life" i added, she suddenly pulled away just to look at me with her teary eyes. The moment gets sad and sadder as time passes by.. we will never know what will happen to us next, we will never know.

"Tzu.." she uttered as warm tears began to fall on her beautiful eyes, i wiped it gently using my thumb.

"there's a lot of reasons why i fell inlove with you, no words can explain what i feel towards you. I just woke up one day and you're the first thing that came inside my mind, the most beautiful woman that fix a miserable person like me. So i'm thankful to meet you, even in a wrong time. Atleast we met." i said with pure sincere, i'm really thankful to have her in my life. I'm so inlove with her and i can't even explain what i feel for her. I'm inlove with her soul, and even though i can't explain through words what i feel for her, i believe what i feel towards her is love.

"i love you so much, i'm willing to take the risks just to be with you." i added as i try to hold back my tears, it's really sad, i was supposed to be happy because i did say the words that's been stuck in my head but instead, i feel sad and hurt.

Sana slowly lifted her hands to hold both of my cheeks, her tears didn't stop from falling and it hurts seeing her like this. I know she's tired, i know she's been suffering a lot and i know she wants to rest because it's been a tough journey for the both of us, specially for her.

"Tzu..Tzu.. thank you so much.. for everything too.. for staying and suffering.. with me.. i'm so thankful.. to meet you even in a wrong time.. as you said earlier.. atleast we met.. i feel so happy.. around you.. you embraced my.. soul and i was happy.. for that.. i hope in our next lives.. everything will be fine.. everything is alright.. everything is normal.. we would find each other and.. continue the love story we never finished in our past.. lives.. i wish to see you soon or.. sooner." she mumbled weakly, my tears couldn't hold itself back any longer as i heard those words. I don't cry but why did this situation gave too much pain.

she's slowly closing her eyes, i think.. everything will be over now. Her sufferings will finally end.. it's okay for her to give up now, she'd been through a lot after all. I'm so proud of her, for fighting and reaching this far.

"tzutzu.. i'm tired, i feel sleepy" she mumbled, i showed a sly smile and embraced her.. for the last time. I planted a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"you did a great job, i'm so proud of you for reaching this far with me. All of your sufferings will end and you'll finally have peace.. sleepwell Sana.. it's been a long and tough journey-" my voice cracked as my tears fell. It hurts, my heart aches. This is my biggest fear, losing her.

"the hardest part of this.. is leaving you.. i do want to.. see you achieve your.. dreams.. but i can't personally.. go future writer.. reach your dreams.. even without me.." she mumbled, EVEN WITHOUT ME, those words.. it made my heart ache so much, the pain is intense.. goodbyes really sucks.

"alright i will.. i promise." i said and hugged her tighter than before, i never expected that this moment would hurt this bad. I said to myself that i was ready for this, but deep inside, i wasn't prepared to lose someone precious like her.

"i'm glad.. goodnight TzuTzu." she mumbled with a smile, i pulled her closer and planted a sweet kiss on her head before she sleeps peacefully.

"i love you so much. goodnight Sana" i mumbled without letting go embracing her, i just want to feel her, to feel her here with me.. just for a while.. i want to feel that she's still here.

Minutes had passed, i felt her fell on my arms without breath. That signals that she's finally gone.. with the wind.

My tears started to fall again and this time, i cried louder. I let out the loud sobs, it's really heavy to carry on my chest, i just lose her, the person who changed me into a better version of myself. Everything's late, if only i knew back then, i would literally spend more moments and enjoy the little things with her. But i can't turn back the time.. all i need to do right now is to accept.

accept the fact that in this life, we really aren't meant to be together. We may be soulmates but sadly, we aren't meant to be.