15.

It was already night, i was still staying on her house. I don't know when would i go back to my own house, i don't want to have a headache. Besides, i feel happy being with her.

We just finished eating dinner and now she's washing the dishes, i was walking back and forth till i decided to go on her balcony. The stars, it was twinkling so bright in the sky.

I smiled, funny how her face never leaves my mind. Girls are like the stars but prettier. She was a star.

"Tzuyu?" she called, i saw her on the balcony's door. She let out a deep breath and stand beside me, the wound on her knee was cured.

"is there something wrong?" she asked, i shook my head. She hummed and looked up, i was looking at her. She slowly smiled, after seeing that smile, my wounded soul feels like its slowly healing. The wounds are slowly turning to scars.

"nothing much" i answered and looked up the sky too. She must've loved seeing the stars that much, same with me. The night sky was the only stress reliever for me.

"how good it is to remember the good times that will never happen again" she said and chuckled, i looked at her. I can see pain on her eyes.

"earlier when you asked me if ever i've been inlove to someone.. i did. But it just sucks that she already left me." she said with a bitter smile, her eyes never lies, i can feel how much it hurts.

"what happened to her?" i asked. Sana slowly looked at me with a smile as her tears fell.

"she died".