30.

Third Person's POV.

Sana stayed up all night while Tzuyu is sleeping peacefully on top of her. She was staring at the ceiling while caressing the latter's hair, thinking about what she said the whole damn night.

"do you think.. i'm just joking? i never fool around when saying sincere feelings to someone.. but you just think its a joke.. now that hurts.. I'm sorry"

Suddenly, Tzuyu moved and fell on the floor. She groaned, Sana looked at her worriedly. Tzuyu sat up on the floor while holding her head.

"what happened?" Tzuyu asked when she saw that Sana is on the couch. Sana bit her lower lip, Tzuyu can't remember what happened and what she said last night so Sana think that, it's not true.

"you got drunk" Sana said and stood up, her body feels heavy because she didn't get a proper rest last night. She went to the kitchen's cabinet and get painkillers for Tzuyu to drink.

Tzuyu followed her weakly on the kitchen, Sana get a glass of water and handed it to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was staring at her, their eyes met. Sana didn't move an inch, their faces are inches apart.. She gulped when Tzuyu lean closer to her ear.

"you look... pretty" Tzuyu mumbled and pulled her face away with a smile, she took the glass and the medicine then drink it up. After that, she went on the room to sleep again.

Sana was left alone on the kitchen, she let out a sigh. She accept that compliment but she can't accept the truth that her friend loves her, not just a friend's love but more than that.

Tzuyu loves her and she just can't believe at the sudden confession. She wants to catch feelings for her too but sadly, Sana promised to herself that Jjuwi owns her heart and no one else can replace her. Too sad for Chou Tzuyu who already experienced a one sided love.

lolol i experienced one sided love too that's why i made this book HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA this somehow got a connection to me. So what about you? ever experienced that? ☹️