32.

Sana opened her eyes when she felt her heart in pain again, she bit her lower lip and doesn't want to squirm because Tzuyu is sleeping peacefully beside her.

Dr. Kim was right, her condition is getting worse when time passes by. She's in extreme pain, her heart feels like it's being crushed or being squeezed. It just hurts, she started to cry silently.

Sana tried to stand up from the bed to call Nurse Im or Nurse Park using the telephone on the living room but she ended falling on the ground. She groaned quietly and she can't stand up anymore, it's getting harder, she's getting weak and weaker. She crawled instead, the situation gets really hard.

Little did she knows, Tzuyu woke up when she heard a loud thud. She sat up on the bed and slowly opened her eyes and widened them after seeing Sana on the floor, helpless.

"Sana?! what happened?!" Tzuyu asked worried, she hurriedly approached Sana.

Sana hissed, she's screwed. Her eyes are slowly closing. She suddenly feel that she's lying on Tzuyu's arms, she's did her best to open her eyes weakly. She then saw Tzuyu's beautiful face, it made her smile through the pain. She held Tzuyu's cheek, her body feels really weak.

"Tzuyu.. after knowing what will happen to me.. you can stay away and live.. your life.. i can suffer.. alone" Sana said as her tears fell but she was wearing a smile, Tzuyu shook her head, she disagreed.

"i will stay with you. if you push me away, i won't ever go away because i know, you need me. You need me to be alone with you and suffer with you, i will happily do that" Tzuyu said.

"thank..you" Sana's smile slowly vanished as her eyes closed all of sudden, she fainted. Tzuyu tried to wake her up by shaking her but it has no use, Tzuyu immediately went on the living room and call the ambulance.

"Sana.. please.. wake up" Tzuyu mumbled, she was holding Sana's hand tightly.

Minutes later, the ambulance arrived. Nurse Im and Nurse Park was there, they were curious who's the mysterious girl who called and she's with Sana. They might ask Tzuyu later, they should prioritize Sana for now.

"please, hurry" Tzuyu said, the driver nodded and drive as fast as he can. Nurse Im gave Sana some oxygen while Nurse Park is trying some things that can gain Sana's conciousness again. Tzuyu was holding Sana's hand tightly, she's worried, she's clueless about what happened, she doesn't know a single thing because she thought Sana was doing fine every single time she's around. She was mistaken, she was regretting believing Sana's acting.