Chapter 34: RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE-

"So, Enya has come here as well, and all my previously loyal followers have betrayed me and decided to come kill me?" Y/N asked Jonathan. He nodded, and Y/N did the same.

"So let me get this straight." Kazuma said to Y/N. "You made a bunch of people follow you with both your stupidly high charisma and parts of your body which connected to peoples brain's, and then you proceeded to pretty much pick favorites and choose to kill some of them off, including Enya who you made die with your own fleshbud thingy and now they want revenge against you cause Enya convinced them that you're the reason they died such horrible death's to the Crusaders which consisted of-" Kazuma began but got cut off by Y/N.

"Yes now shush, I was an asshole back then but that's not important at the moment. What is important is that I find thirty six sinners. All the followers who're trying to kill me are about 28 people in total. Assuming Hol Horse died as well . . . " 

"Whole Horse? Like an entire Horse-?" Aqua asked but got bonked by Kazuma.

Kazuma popped open the 'door' to Y/N's tent, going to ask if he could-

"RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE RHINOCEROS BEETLE-" 

He then noticed Kazuma, stopping immediately and turning to him. 

"I-I uh- needed . . . Nevermind . . . " Kazuma said, closing Y/N's tent opening and leaving.

"So, did you find out if DIO-Sama knew where the water was?" Aqua asked.

"I uhh- I think he's busy-" Kazuma replied looking over to his tent.

Y/N then exited this tent. "Ahem, the water's over by the tree. Anyways, does anyone know where Wiz went? I need to ask he if she has a knife or something I can carve the fourteen phrases onto my 'The World' with."

Kazuma shrugged, and Aqua followed suit. Y/N frowned and looked around. "We need to be careful, most of my previous followers weren't the most righteous so they most likely wouldn't be opposed to taking one of you hostage . . . " Y/N's eyes suddenly shot open, and looked around. "Stand user . . . " he said looking around. His eyes then rested at a small shack nearby the river. 

Kazuma looked over there. "What, we've already looked in there, and there was nothing helpful-" 

"That is one of the enemies stands . . . It's probably Forever and it's stand, Strength. Odd though, that it's turned the stand into a shack on or nearby the river . . . That wasn't his original ability. However that's not important at the moment, we need to find out what other stand user is also here."

"Stand that's also here-?" Aqua began but then stopped when she noticed something in the water. It was a quick glimpse at Wiz. "DIO-Sama! In the water!" Aqua yelled.

Y/N ran towards the water, forever the orangutan coming out of the shack door. Y/N simply continued running, hoping over the shed and trying to go into the water. The house on the water went to grab for him due to being part of Forever's stand, Strength, but was instantly used to protect Forever from a knife Y/N had thrown.

Wiz splashed around in the water, and when Y/N came close to the water was dragged down. A look of pure rage over took Y/N, and he dived into the water after her. 

"Ah, DIO, how nice to see you. I bet it'll be hard to fight me underwater-" Tennile said, his stand, Dark Blue Moon, holding Wiz. She struggled against it's arms, but to no avail.

" . . . You . . . Have . . . No . . . Sense of honor . . . NO SENSE OF HONOR AT ALLLL! "