23: An Eventful Night

I changed the song in the middle of this story before publishing, originally it was 'Tap In' 

Oh and you might love me after this 😂

"So are clubs out here as wild as the media portrays them to be?" Gianna asked as the SUV pulled up outside Devonte's establishment.

Alexis laughed and opened the door to get out of the car. "Honey, you ain't seen nothing yet."

They quickly headed inside with the rest of the group. As soon as they stepped in Gianna's jaw dropped. This was even better than anything she'd ever seen. It wasn't her first time in a club because when she was sixteen, her and a group of her friends snuck into one, but it was her first time being in a place quite like this. It was a wonderful sight to see. There were colourful lights illuminating the entire establishment. Everyone inside looked like they were having a great time - drinking, dancing and wide smiles on their faces.

"Well don't just stand there, come on!" Maria squealed and pulled Gianna further into the club.

Devonte and the boys laughed and followed behind the girls straight up to the VIP section where everything was laid out. Platters of different foods, bottles of wine, beer and of course, all the different bottles of top shelf liquor. Two waitresses stood behind the private bar within the section, ready and waiting to do their jobs while a lot more of Devonte's men stood at all the vantage points. No one was playing games tonight. Gianna went straight to grab some tequila but was quickly stopped by Roman who grabbed her arm and shook his head.

"You know the drinking age is twenty one here, right?" He said with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh come on Ro! It's not like I've never touched the stuff before, you know I can handle it."

He sighed. "Fine but if I see you go too far I'll call your father to come sort you out myself princess."

"Such a party pooper." Alexis mused and grabbed ahold of Roman's arm. "How about a shot or two to loosen you up a bit?"

Before he could decline Lex was already pulling him over to where the bar. She could've easily poured shots for the two of them but Alexis wanted some alone time with the man she had every intention of being with eventually. The others laughed and shook their heads.

"There's definitely something going on between them, they're awfully close now."

"That's my cousin for you." Jordan laughed and grabbed a bottle of Ciroc. "She's always been secretive about her relationships because she knows we'll have something to say."

Elena snickered. "Y'all are the protective brothers to her, huh?"

"Damn right." Devonte chuckled while pouring himself some hennessy. "Always gotta be protective of lil chunky. That girl is always getting in some sort of trouble."

"She's not so bad now thankfully." Jordan added. "Enough about her big head though, let's party!"

That was the beginning of a wild night.

Gianna squealed when 'In Da Club' by 50 Cent blasted throughout the club. Everyone watched in amusement and somewhat shock when she quickly downed her shot and stood up before beginning to rap along to the song and dance in sync with the beat.

Go, go, go, go go, go, go, shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!

You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed