~if you didnt~ pt.2

A/N: there's no flashback in this one idk why but... enjoy :)

"what's my problem ?" he shot back . "i'm not kissing other girls y/n i mean bloody hell i know we aren't together anymore but we-" he stopped . i noticed blaise pulling his shoulder back . "i thought we loved each other ," he said finally before blaise and him ran upstairs to the boys dormitories .

this was mental . this is was so- i mean . . it's all your fault . why would you do that ? and now you have to see harry cedric and draco tomorrow . you noticed your breathing picking up- and that's when it hit you- you were starting to have a panic attack . you got up and ran out of the common room and up to the astronomy tower . you just started crying . and crying . i ruined everything you kept telling yourself .

"y/n stop ," a voice said . you didn't even want to look up . it was either cedric or draco or harry . and you didn't want to see either of them . you noticed an arm slightly grazing yours meaning as whoever you didn't want to see sat beside you . "i-i'm sorry i yelled at you , i know you're confused because quite frankly i am too ," he said , "i know diggory was there for you when i wasn't . i really do hope you're not in love him though ." he was sort of getting quieter as he spoke on .

"i'm not . ." you said quietly . "i'm not in love with cedric or harry or anyone else . . draco i only love you ," you said looking up to him . you hated this . everytime you two were together it was either really happy or really sad .

"no , y/n you have to tell the truth ," he said shaking his head . what did he mean the truth ? this was the truth .

"this is the truth !" you retaliated . "draco malfoy i only love you , i wouldn't trade our relationship for any other one . and i may have love for cedric . . but i'm in love with you ," you said finally . why didn't he believe you . it was true .

"oh merlins beard , i believe you , blaise was just saying that i-" he stopped . blaise ? was saying stuff about me ? you thought , one of the many thoughts running around your head . "he doesn't think i should get back together with you ," he said putting his head down .

"then fine listen to blaise ," you said causing his head to shoot up . "but i want you to know i'll always love you draco . even if you're happy with some other girl , and even if you broke my heart all over again . i love you ," you said before standing up and wiping off tears . he grabbed your wrist .

"i'm not going to , i love you too y/n y/l/n and i wouldn't EVER leave you because of what people say . not again . i'm sorry ," he said before standing up and looking into your eyes . he wiped a run away tear from your face . and gave a slight smile .