~fighting~

A/N: sooo i wanted to try something different- i'm switching into dracos pov bc i thought it would be fun for like every few chapters . sooo enjoy !!:) like in better words the story is focusing on draco in this chapter :))
(674 words)

you remember when i used to call you y/l/n ? you hated it , i know . but i liked seeing you mad . like an angry puppy . it was kind of adorable really . but you were always adorable . and dramatic . so so dramatic . like that time i lit your robe on fire and you screamed for minutes . you wouldn't have seen me . but i mouthed the words 'i love you' .

*FLASHBACK*

'i can't believe i'm doing this' you thought to yourself . 'i'm approaching hermoine granger . . for help'

"hermoine , i need your help" you spoke loudly to assure she's heard you . she turned around staring at you and then you felt two more pairs of eyes staring you down .

"draco malfoy , needing my help ?" she asked you . she was so cocky . it wasnt for school work or anything .

"i just need you to ask y/n what she wants for her birthday ," you spoke . this was so stupid . but anything for her . you would've done anything for her .

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"two strands of wolf fur ," you stated loudly while smirking .

"very well , mr. malfoy ," professor snape said to you in a blank tone . you smirked . the smirk wasn't real , you knew that . even with all the answers you got right , you hadn't been truly happy since the incident . the incident you caused . all you had to do was say no . but you knew , deep down you knew you just wanted to keep her safe . and that they were right . she was staring at you . you caught her but she quickly diverted her eyes .

"bro , pansy wants to meet up with you in the astronomy tower ," blaise started to say , "and you know what that means ," he nudged you on the side of your arm . you wanted to say something , something like 'that spot is only reserved for me and y/n' but you didn't . instead , like an idiot , you just chuckled .

class was over by now . you watched y/n walk out of the room fast , you wanted to stop her . but you remembered what they told you .

*FLASHBACK*

"we're trying to keep her safe malfoy ," they said "you'll break her heart ," they yelled .

"but i won't ! i love her , i love y/n ," you retaliated . they looked at you , all three of them .

"you don't . and she won't know that ," the third one said , "you'll forget all about whatever you're using her for and break up with her ." the words pierced you in the heart . you couldn't ever imagine yourself breaking up with y/n . you were in love with her , you wanted nothing more but to just stay with her for the rest of your life . but they insisted they were right . and you gave into the peer pressure  .

*time skip*

"y/n we- we need to break up" you hesitated holding back forcing tears . seeing her tear up brought nothing but sadness to your heart . all you wanted to do was hug her .

"b-but draco , i-i don't understand ," she said . you hated this . seeing her cry . "i-i love you draco ," your heart broke . you loved her . and you wanted to tell her .

"well i don't love you , and we have to break up ." you said . with tears on the breach of breaking . and with that she stared at me . tears falling down her face until she walked past you . you wiped your face . you wanted to breakdown , you wanted to apologize . but you couldn't . you knew you couldn't

*END OF FLASHBACK*

A/N: UM THERE IS NO REASON THIS IS SO SAD- I HATE IT HERE🧍🏽‍♀️ anywaysssss this one is kinda different , HONESTLY rlly confusing- anyways hope you're intrigued bc i'm thinking abt revealing some things in the next chapter 😳 either way tyyy and have a good day !!