•Chapter 20 - explained•

Got some messages of people being confused about chapter 20 so I'm gonna break it down so it's easier to continue the story. If you've understood it then just skip this part.

1. Sammy and Luke made up because Luke understood that what happened on NYE wasn't her fault. He knows that Bobby betrayed him but let Sammy handle things, because he believes that he would be acting out of rage (emotion) instead of thinking logically when he deals with Bobby - like he did when he ran out on his parents. So Sammy handled things because Luke thought she would be more logical in the way she handled things.

2. Caleb is Sammy's dad - their backstory and relationships will be revealed in later chapters.

3. Caleb did erase Sammy's memory, all of the chapters after chapter 20, Sammy will not remember the conversation that Bobby and Caleb had. She will instead remember talking it out with Bobby - with no specific details.

4. Someone asked if Sammys real name (Carrie) is the inspiration for Bobby's daughter, Carrie . And all I have to say to that is keep reading to find out.

Hope that cleared up some confusion that some people had. If you have any questions please leave them below and I will answer them, unless it spoils something that will eventually come up in the book.

Peace ✌🏻