SOS

Eren's POV

We crept through the snowy forest, scanning the area for any hostiles nearby.

"300 meters." whispered Ghost

I held onto my MP7s tightly and watched my footing just in case there was any kind of ambush. Suddenly I heard a scream in the distance and we all kneeled, prepared for anything.

"Move it." said Ghost

We moved a bit faster until we got to an open field.

"This was where the camp was." said Phantom

Ghost examined the snow and picked up our beacon signal.

"Looks like we found the source of our beacon." said Ghost

We moved further into the snowy forest. Ghost then signaled us to stop and I looked around for any kind of movement.

"What's wrong?" asked Armin

"Something's coming." whispered Ghost

He pointed at a gigantic bush covering our path and we all aimed our guns there. I waited, my finger on the trigger. After a few moments of waiting something barged out of the bush and I nearly pulled the trigger.

"Hold it!" yelled Ghost

The man who barged through the bush looked up, he had a messy beard and mustache, his face was bleeding. But once he saw us he screamed and ran away.

"After him!" yelled Ghost

We ran after him but Ghost and Phantom were too fast leaving us behind in dust so we used our ODM gear to catch up.

"Patrick!" yelled Armin

"Don't yell! He screamed before for a reason, someone must be after him." said Ghost through my earpiece.

Ghost caught up with Patrick and tackled him to the snowy ground. Patrick frantically fought back but Ghost punched him knocking him unconscious. I landed on the ground and approached Ghost and Phantom who handcuffed him.

"Let's go." said Ghost

But then out of nowhere, something hits my stomach launching me backwards. My back hit a tree and when I looked down, I was impaled by a sword. I gasped in pain but I pulled it out and my wound started healing.

"Eren!" yelled Ghost

"I'm fine!" I yelled back

Luckily the sword wasn't made out of the metal material that could kill me. I looked up and then something landed on my team and launched all of them off their feet. Ghost and Phantom land on their feet, Mikasa and Annie use their ODM gear to land on their feet but Jean and Armin crash against a tree.

Then out from the trees, two mutants jumped down and landed right next to Patrick's body. One was male while the other was female.

"Two mutants huh?" smirked Phantom

The female grabbed Patrick's unconscious body and ran off. I threw the sword at the female but the male caught it midair.

"Jean, Mikasa, Annie, Eren, Armin! After her and retrieve Patrick, we'll take care of him!" yelled Ghost

I nodded and used my ODM gear and chased after the mutant, the others close by me.

"Let's surround her!" said Armin

Mikasa and Annie use their thunder spears and fire at the ground in front of the mutant. The mutant stops running and tries to run towards her left but Jean and Armin land on the ground in front of her. She turns and runs back but I land and block her path. Annie and Mikasa took the other sides.