Heartless

2 days later

Eren's POV

The past two days we've been on missions and we would watch the auditions afterwards. The former Ghost team was now back on the team but the old team has been icky about Recon.

"Well we're down to the finals." said Armin

"Apparently Ghost hasn't smiled once in the entire audition." I said

"Yea even his parents were worried about his emotions." said Armin

"Well I never saw him laugh, it'll be a view to watch that." I replied

"Well, we'll see if the 10 finalists are able to do that." said Armin

We entered the room where everyone in the Ghost team and Scout team was sitting so I took a seat next to Annie.

"The finals will begin." said Ghost

The first guy was the fat guy from before, my favorite. He started to crack some jokes which were ten times funnier than the ones from before. We were all laughing, even Captain Levi was smirking a bit. Phantom and Recon were shaking there because it was funny, Erwin was smiling and Marksman, I couldn't tell because his entire face was covered by a mask except for his right eye. Ghost has a straight face but I couldn't tell if he was smiling because of his mask but I would normally tell if his mask was moving but it wasn't.

"We're supposed to eliminate 2 people since there's 8 underground districts." said Ghost

"Did I make it?" asked the fat man

"We'll see after everyone else goes." said Ghost

The fat man nodded and left the room and another participant came in. He began cracking jokes and all that but it wasn't as funny as the fat guy's joke. There were a lot of good participants so it was hard for me to decide who can perform in the talk show.

For about an hour we've been laughing non stop and I never laughed this hard, I thought I was going to die from laughter. After all the finalists finished up I got up and I was feeling good.

The judges gathered around and began analyzing the scores and the others sat patiently, eager to know who was going to get eliminated.

The judges all nodded and they all sat down and nodded towards Kit who opened and all the ten finalists entered the room.

"Ghost didn't laugh at all." Connie whispered to Jean

Jean sighed and pulled out a 10 dollar bill and handed it to Connie who took it while smirking. Mikasa glared at both of them and they looked away in fear.

"Congratulations, you 10 made it this far." said Ghost, "Unfortunately, 2 of you must be eliminated."

I shifted in my seat, my heart beating really fast, hoping to have at least the fat guy make it in.

"The judges and I have decided that..."

Ghost looked up from his sheet and scanned every single one of the finalists.

"All of you will be part of the talk show." replied Ghost

Every single one of the finalists cheered and did a group hug. I was left dumbfounded until I started clapping and the others joined.

"Now for the places each of you will be performing." said Ghost

The finalists stopped cheering and got back to where they were originally standing.

"Mr Gabriel Iglesias, you'll be performing in this district's underground district." said Ghost

He started laughing in joy and everyone one of us laughed as well. Ghost then tells the other finalists where they were going to talk. Afterwards they shook hands with all the judges and we applauded for them again.