Intercourse

Annie's POV

I groaned and slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was on some kind of bed. I tried moving but my hands were tied by a rope and I felt something on my mouth.

'Eren.'

I looked around and I saw Eren unconscious on a chair.

'Why am I tied to a bed?'

I tried to free myself from the restraints but I couldn't, they were tightly wrapped onto the bed and my wrists, my ankles were also tied by a rope onto the bed. Then the door in front of me opened and Ares came in shirtless.

"Did you sleep well princess?" he asked

I tried screaming but I couldn't speak at all.

"Don't worry, you can't shift at all since the mouth guard will prevent you from biting your tongue."

'Fuck.'

He then approached me and leaned forward.

"You're beautiful." he whispered

I headbutt his nose, breaking it causing him to stumble back as blood started dripping out of his nose. But steam started to appear on his nose and his broken nose regenerated. He smirked and wiped the blood with a tissue and he grabbed my hair.

"I'll make you my fucking toy." he said

'Toy? What does he mean?'

He then slowly started touching my stomach and I realized what he was trying to do. I tried squirming but the restraints forced me to stay still.

"Wow, I can tell you have abs." he said, "These tights you're wearing are making me hard."

WARNING! WARNING! VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!

He began to fondle with my breasts and I looked away from him and started to tear up.

'No no stop this.'

"Wow, they're not too big and not too small. Just the perfect size for me." he whispered

He then gets on top of me and pulls out a knife.

"I don't know how to take this off." he smirked

He started cutting my tights and I tried squirming around to at least get the knife to cut a bit of my skin. But he knew what I was doing and only cut a bit of my tights and put the knife away.

He then rips my tights, revealing my sports bra and exposed skin. I continued squirming but it was no use.

'Maybe I can continue squirming my wrists so that I can cut it.'

He then started panting like a mad dog and he ripped off my sports bra and started sucking and pulling on my nipples. It hurt a lot, even Eren does the same thing that felt different, it felt painful and uncomfortable.

"Just as I expected, you have nice abs." he said

He began kissing down towards my stomach and began kissing it while playing with my breast.

"Let's see what kind of beauty is down here." he whispered

'No no no no not there.'

He ripped off my tight pants revealing my panties and he started to eat me with the panties on. But instead of hurting, it started to feel hot and good but I still felt uncomfortable with it.

'Eren please wake up.'

He then cut my panties and removed them, leaving me exposed for anything.