Burn

Eren's POV

Annie roundhouse kicked his face but he blocked it so I did a roundhouse kick but he blocked it as well. Annie threw a hook punch but he ducked under and did a spinning hook towards my face but I ducked under it in time. Annie threw a straight right but Ares dodged it and grabbed her arm and punched her rib and spun her around towards me. I threw a punch but Ares dodged it and back kicked me but I blocked it and threw a left roundhouse kick and Annie side kicked his chest and it made contact.

He stumbled back so I tried kicking his leg but he raised his leg up to dodge it and Annie roundhouse kicked him but he blocked it and kicked me but I was able to block it. Ares did a spinning hook kick towards Annie but she ducked under and push kicked him. He stumbled back and Annie tried to kick his leg but he blocked it with his leg and with the same leg he kicked my left side. Annie tried to punch him but he blocked and spun around and elbowed her face and kicked her face as she stumbled back.

I tried to tackle him but he threw me over his shoulder and slammed me to the ground, Annie tried to do a double roundhouse kick but Ares dodged the first kick but grabbed the second leg, kicked her other leg out and slammed her to the ground. She yelped in pain and as she tried to get up he stomped on her stomach making her yelp louder.

I jumped over Annie and did a jump back kick hitting his chest and he stumbled back so I did a double roundhouse kick but he blocked both of them. I spun around and kicked his legs and he fell onto the ground. I tried to kick his stomach but he grabbed my leg and made me fall and then kicked my face. He tried getting up but I kicked his chest and he stumbled back, Annie threw a hook punch but he ducked under and kneed her chest and then slammed her back to the ground.

I got up and did a step roundhouse kick but he blocked it and punched my face and spun around and elbowed my knee, he grabbed my head and knead my face. I fell to the ground and rubbed my face and saw Annie get up as Ares tried to kick her but she grabbed his leg and spun him around and threw her onto the ground. I was surprised that she was able to lift him up a bit but Annie ran towards him and kicked his face but he ducked under and tried to kick her legs out but she lifted up the leg to dodge it but Ares did a jumping spinning hook kick hitting her face and step side kicked her chest.

Jean's POV

"Connie, blow it up!" I yelled

"This is hard steel, it's going to take more than the explosives we're carrying to take it out." I said

"Lieutenant Colonel Ghost, Eren and Annie are in trouble. They're stuck in a room with Ares!" yelled Armin through his headset

"On my way, stay put!" he yelled back

"Hostiles!" yelled Mikasa

I quickly hid behind a desk to avoid getting shot and returned fire with my squad.

'Eren, I hope you're okay in there.'

Eren's POV

We began trading punches but I grabbed one of his arms and went in and elbowed his chest. I tried flipping him over my shoulder but he forced back to straighten and he kicked my legs and slammed me onto the ground knocking the air out of my lungs. Annie came and kicked her leg and he fell onto his knee but kicked Annie away with his other leg and he got up and kneed her face and blood splatter out of her mouth. I quickly grabbed him and tackled him to the floor, but he elbowed me and rolled onto me dodging Annie's kick and she jumped over me and did a turning roundhouse kick, hitting his face.

Ares duck under her hook punch and punched her stomach and then her face and she stumbled back a bit but she kept throwing punches and kicks so I joined in and kicked his leg and he fell but he was still able to block all our punches and kicks. He dodged and slid behind me and broke my knee and pushed me away. I groaned in pain as I grabbed my knee and Annie was struggling all by herself. Ares punched her face and uppercut her stomach causing blood to come out of her mouth.