The Blue Narcotic

The twins unsurprisingly didn't wash away the mysterious blue liquid that BoCo mentioned earlier. A few days later something was happening in the twins. They began to rush their work. People and engines had to keep telling them to slow down, also unsurprisingly they ignored them. After another days work Arry was shifting some flatbeds filled with rails aside when he noticed a machine sputtering. "I'd better tell the manager" he said. Then he noticed that the blue liquid was oozing from said machine. Arry ,curious decided to park himself near the machine. The blue liquid slowly dripped down the machine and on to Arry. Arry shook and he belched out some fumes. Bert came to see what was going on. "Arry are you there?" shouted Bert. "Shouldn't we be headed back towards the diesel works?" "Bert, you should try this out" said Arry in a weird way. Bert rolled over towards him and was shocked. Arry had red eyes and large amounts of smoke was belching from his radiator. "Bert I think this blue liquid is the reason why we are able to do our work quickly."  Bert backed away. "Arry what are you talking about?" "This liquid is some sort of booster that allows engines to do their work more quickly"said Arry. He reversed suddenly, he barely missed Bert and had bumped into a large line trucks carrying machine parts. "Arry what the fuck is going on with you?" shouted Bert. "Try it bro" said Arry. He quickly raced out of the Iron works. Bert quickly followed him to see what was going on. Just as he exited the Ironworks Arry came from behind and bumped him back in again. "Arry stop this nonsense, let me go!" cried Bert. "I don't think so Berty." said Arry in a very different voice. He shoved Bert near the machine right under the spot where the blue liquid leaked. Soon the blue liquid slowly dripped onto Bert. Bert tried to reverse out of there but Arry kept his brother at bay. As the blue liquid entered Bert he slowly stopped struggling. "That's it, you're a thirsty boy aren't you?" whispered Arry. Soon Bert's eyes turned red and large amounts of smoke was belching out of him. "Arry" said Bert. "You clever son of a bitch"