Chapter 7

I dropped off Bong-hee at her home and drove to Eun-ha's home.  

I went up to their front door and held my hand up to knock on the door but then stopped myself. I turned to leave and came in face-to-face with Eun-ha.

"Mr Ji?", she looked at me.

"Yeah?", I tried to act nonchalant.

"What are you doing here?", she asked and pushed me away and fiddled with her house keys.

I glared at her. She just ignored me and opened the door. 

"Are you coming in or not?", she held the door and looked at me.

"No, it's okay. I just came to check up on you", I said the wrong thing. She smirked.

"Mr Ji, don't you think you're checking up on me a little too much? What if your girlfriend finds out?", she snickers.

"Yeah, I'm a nice person okay? and I'm not Mr Ji, it's prosecutor Ji for you!", I yelled at her and she burst out laughing.

"Really?", she kept on laughing and I glared at her.

"Agh, be careful anyways. A man stalker is around", I said and left.

"You're the stalker right?", she called after me and I ignored her.

"Aish, why is she so annoying but adorable?", I groaned and gets into the car when I noticed the same man from before hiding behind the shadows. I was going to ignore and leave but I changed my mind and got out of the car and locked it.

I cleared my throat and knocked on the door.

She opened the door.

"Prosecutor Ji? Came back so quickly?", she snickered.

"Nope", I turned to leave again but then I suddenly remembered one of my previous employers getting stabbed. I pushed Eun-ha into the house and closed the door.

"What are you doing?", she steps back in fright. 

"Nothing", I look at her and then step closer to her. She gulped and looked down at her hands.

I stepped closer until we could feel each other's heat radiating off ourselves.

"Eun-ha, look at me," I said softly and she looked up shyly.

"You've changed", I stared into her eyes. Up close, she was really pretty.

"What do you mean, prosecutor Ji?", she asked.

"I don't know. You've just changed", I sigh and fall back onto the sofa.

"Do you want anything to drink?", she asked again.

"Herbal tea is just fine", I smile softly.

"Okay", she walks over to the counter and gets two mugs and starts making the tea.

After she has got the tea ready she comes over and hands me my mug.

"Thank you", I take it from her and she sits on the sofa across from me.

"I'm going to work tomorrow", she said.

"Fine", I sighed. 

"Why did you want to become a prosecutor?", I asked her.

Eun-ha's POV:

"Why did you want to become a prosecutor?", he asked me. 

I wrecked my brain for an answer and finally found one. "It has always been my mother's dream to see me as a prosecutor. When she died, I thought of changing my dream but Soon Hee didn't allow me to. So, here I am. What about you, sir?", I asked him.