Chapter 8

"I'll drop you off", I halted when I heard this. I looked back to see Mr Ji, ehem, prosecutor Ji, staring at me with concern.

"Prosecutor Ji, are you worried about me?", I smirk a little.

"Maybe I am? But I'm not allowing you to go home alone cause you're just a little girl", he takes his car keys and walks past me. I stared at him with my mouth agape.

"What did you say? Little girl?", I ran up to him and got a hold of his dress shirt and tugged onto him. He turned around and I nearly crashed into him. He quickly steadied me with his hands around my waist. My heartbeat hastened. His masculine smell filled my veins and I stared at his robust chest. Unable to look into his eyes.

"D-da. Oh, what the fuck? Prosecutor Ji?", I accidentally, nearly called him daddy.

"Mm", he cocked an eyebrow in a teasing manner and I pulled myself away from him and hid my face with the bag, as he erupted in laughter. I pouted and glared at him.

"Just drop me off at my home", I threw a glare his way and waited for him to unlock the car and got in.

"What were you trying to say hmm?", he pestered.

"Nothing. Ignore it, please", my insides were burning with embarrassment. "No, I want to know what you were trying to say, Eun-ha", this annoying man refused to let it go. I raked my hair in frustration. "It really was nothing, prosecutor. It was a slip of the tongue", I nibble on my lower lips. Suddenly, I felt the male's body heat near mine and I stepped back.

"Why are you moving back?", his voice had a tantalising lilt to it. 

"Nothing, just drop me off at home, will you, sir?", my face was crimson red. Thankfully, he kept mute after that and didn't bother me.

Once he stopped in front of my house, I got out of the car and ran into my residence. 

"Eun-ha!", I nearly crashed into Soon Hee who was on her way to the kitchen.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so embarrassed right now, Soon Hee", I threw myself onto the sofa and covered my face, while kicking the air with my legs.

"What happened?", she asked.

"I nearly called him daddy", it felt weird to say it out loud.

"You what-?", she froze and stared at me in shock.

"Yeah, Soon Hee. I'm so ashamed right now, I don't think I can face him ever again", I bite my lips and look at her.

"I don't know"

Ji Chang Wook's POV:

Fuck! I have a boner just because she nearly called me Daddy. I can't do this to Bong-Hee. She's the girl I love but, the more I see Eun-ha, the more my mind keeps telling me she is the one for me. 

The little spark, I felt in my chest when she said 'd-da'. I wish I could have her. She's pretty. Am I a pervert for still remembering the moment her soft lips touched mine 5 years ago? Honestly, I still cherish that magical moment. No one needs to know right?

I watched her rush up to her apartment and chuckled. Loving her aura of cute innocence. My phone started ringing and I glanced at it. It was Bong-Hee. I answered.

"Hey, love"

.

.

.

"What?", my hand dropped from my hand and I turned on the car and raced to Bong-Hee's house.

"Fuck, Bong-Hee. Stay where you're, don't move, okay?", I took the phone and yelled into it.