~Imagine Paying Attention to School~

"I'm betting on weightlifting." Fern said, legs spread out on the gym floor and stretching. Nine chuckled, stretching her arms across her chest next to them.

"I'm betting basketball." Fern snorted.

"We only do that the first few days." Nine huffed, not liking Fern's attitude. "There's no way we do that in the middle of September."

"You just don't want us to play that because you have shit hand-eye coordination." Fern gasped, jolting out of their stretch to put a hand over their heart.

"How dare you."

"Alright, shut it!"

Mr. Jacobson. The scariest teacher Fern had ever had. Nine liked to say he'd crawled out of Hell and into a pair of sweats every morning. Fern liked to agree that she wasn't far off.

"Everyone sit down, we'll do roll." He huffed, waiting patiently for everyone to sit around him. Fern and Nine stayed a decent ways away, just like always.

"Ten bucks." Fern nodded, turning away from Nine with the agreement.

Nearly ten minutes later, he'd finished attendance. Fern and nine had started playing Rock, Paper, Scissors halfway through.

"Alright, we're in the cardio room today." Fern sighed, helping Nine up from the ground. "Six miles, you guys know the drill."

"But I don't wanna." Nine whined, being shushed quickly by Fern.

They'd be lying if they said they weren't horrified of pissing off Mr. Jacobson.

~

"Dude, you've got like .1 miles left." Fern deadpanned, glaring at Nine as she slumped over the bike. "You need to pedal for less than a minute for us to go inside."

"I'm dead, Fern. Go on without me."

"Boy, if you don't-"

~

Moth [@moth_]

looking for new gym partners. mine sucks.

-->Nine [@tenN1N3eight]

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

-->Moth [@moth_]

   @tenN1N3eight IT WAS .1 MILES YOU WERE ALMOST DONE

-->Tubbo [@TubboLIVE]

should i ask?

-->Moth [@moth_]

   @TubboLIVE no

~

(1) New DM!

From: Marklemoor

you're streaming on the Dream SMP tonight?

ye

then i'm deffo modding

okay, i'll let maggie know she's free <3

👌

~

TubBEE

wait okay what time are you streaming tonight

Mothica2.0

uhhh like four here so tennish for you?

is that too late? i can't really do earlier