~Reunited and it Feels So Good~

"TOMMY STOP!" Tubbo screamed, running away from Tommy as he tried to hit him. Tommy cackled loudly, gaining ground much too quickly for comfort.

"Give me the flower!"

"I don't even have it!" Tubbo yelled, groaning as Tommy got his final blow.

"Tubbo do you watch moth?"

He titled his head, face scrunching up at the donation.

"Like the bug? No, I don't watch moths." Tommy laughed, walking into Tubbo's room.

"I think they mean the streamer." Tommy clarified, hitting Tubbo once with his sword for good measure before throwing him his things. "You haven't heard of them?"

"No." Tubbo shook his head, putting his armour back on.

"They're friends with Scott." Tommy shrugged, walking back out and leaving Tubbo alone in his house. "Weren't they live yesterday?"

Tommy waited a moment, watching his chat flood with yes.

"How have I never heard of them?" Tubbo asked, laughing quietly. "We should see if they want to play Among Us."

Tommy burst into laughter for reasons unknown to Tubbo, running out of air before he could  explain.

"They-" He said, trying his best to talk. "They'd demolish us."

Tubbo's chat seemed to agree, so he shrugged off the idea. It they thought it was bad, he wouldn't press it. He didn't know anything about Moth, after all.

"Tubbo are you Bee???"

The notification caught him off guard, and he squinted at his screen.

"Bee?" Were they talking about his old username? How would they know about that?

Markimoo: Moths friend

lilahnotfound: moths old friend! they met on bedwars :)

koolaide: it would be in character lol

"Wait," Tubbo cut himself off. "Wait, someone send me Moth's twitter. That might actually be me." Tommy chuckled, not sure what he meant but interested nonetheless.

bassbol: @moth_

hatmadder: it's @moth_ !

"STOP, YOU'RE TAGGING THEM!" Tubbo screamed, sending Tommy into another fit of laughter. "NO, STOP, THEY'RE GONNA JOIN!"

They wouldn't, they were very much unconscious, but Tubbo didn't know that. Of course he was panicking.

"It's fate." Tommy joked, still snickering.

~

"This better be important." Fern grumbled, pulling their almost dead phone to their ear. Markus chuckled on the other side.

"I'd say it's pretty important."

"Continue." Fern huffed, rolling onto their back. Stick crawled back over to them, settling in again.

"Nine is getting hundreds of notifications about you." He said, waking Fern up fully. "She says people are claiming to have found Bee."

"Really?" Fern sounded desperate, they knew it. With Markus, that didn't matter. "Will you tell her to send me the at? I'll check it in a bit."

"See, that's the issue." Markus chuckled, a bit more nervous than before. "She's pretty sure that since she's gotten this many, you're going to have ten times the amount." Fern groaned, the hope draining from their voice.