~Caso Cerrado~

"Hello everyone," Fern yawned, smiling at the screen as their chat sped by. The music they had playing was dimmed down to a whisper, giving them the foreground. "Sorry, school was a lot today. I'm a little tired."

They chuckled to themself, switching things around to fit their format better.

Markus and Nine were both modding tonight, glad to blow off their homework. Fern didn't blame them; that's what they were doing too.

"I can't really play any first-person games because of my arm, so how about something else? I could see if anyone wants to do Jackbox."

They watched the chat carefully, taking note of what everyone was saying as they hummed along to the music. Nine and Markus both sent something in discord, and they gladly ignored it. All they would do was offer to play if they needed someone, and they were pretty much invited anyways.

"Quackity?" They asked, confused about the spam. "What about him?"

Is he here?

No way. That's stupid. Why would he waste his time on my stream?

"Guys, he's not here," Fern chuckled, shaking their head. "He's got more important things to do."

They jumped when the discord call alert went off, almost knocking them out of their chair again.

Quackity is calling me.

What the fuck.

"Dude, you're so mean," They laughed, calming their heart as they spoke.

"And also extremely bored," He snorted. "I am watching your stream, dickwad. There is nothing important in my life."

"That's not true," Fern cut him off, trying not to smile too wide. "We've both read the script. You've got some fun things going on."

Quackity loudly shushed them, breaking into laughter too much to be taken seriously. "They aren't supposed to know!" He laughed, officially giving up.

"It's alright, Big Q. My chat is cool like that," They shook their head, waiting for him to inevitably turn on his camera to flip them off.

"Speaking of, you're in Spanish class, aren't you?"

"My second year, yeah. Why?" Fern raised a brow, fairly sure they knew where this was going.

"Well," He broke into laughter before he could finish talking. "I've got a video for you to react to."

~

"Okay, but here's the thing; this entire thing is a mess." Fern huffed, arms crossed over their chest and video paused on the screen. Quackity was cackling in their headphones. "How do you mess up a will that badly? And they're going to die if they don't use it for their health issues!"

"Oh, god, you haven't even seen the best of it yet," Quackity snorted, trying to get them to press play.

"No, this is stupid. They aren't even a furry, the title is wrong. These subtitles make me want to throw my computer out a window; and I live with racist boomers."

"They are pretty bad, I don't blame you there." He snickered, sound cutting out for a moment when he accidentally hit his mic.

"Pretty bad?" They scoffed. "I don't even speak this fluently and I want to slam my head into a wall reading these things."

"Just play it, play it," Quackity egged them on, listening to them loudly sigh when it started again.

"Fine."

"Que para mi es como-" The judge cut herself off, gesturing wildly at her head. "Problema de salud mental."

"Okay, shade," Fern rolled their eyes, smiling a little.

"Usted tiene una evidencia, vamos a verla senor."

Fern watched with wide eyes as the clip started playing; Tika playing on the ground, acting as a full cat.

"What the heck, dude," They stuttered, tuning out Quackity's laughter. "Are they okay? Like, actually, this isn't good. I'm scared for them."

"It get's better, it get's better!"

"Hola, mi nombre Paula."

Fern paused it again, this time dead silent. Their eyes stayed fixated straight on Paula, completely oblivious to Quackity's cackling.

"Okay, here's the thing; aside from the obvious mental stuff going on, and the fact that she'd definitely not stable in the slightest, she's really pretty."

"My chat said that too!" He laughed. "They even asked me if she listened to Girl In Red-"

Fern died on the spot, gasping for air that left too fast for them to regain it.

"I want to know too! Me too!" They screamed, wheezing.

"What does that mean?" Quackity asked, still laughing lightly.

"They're asking if she's a lesbian," Fern gasped, all their air escaping in choked laughs. "She looks like a lesbian."

"How can someone look like a lebian?" Quackity changed his mind, quickly stuttering to a different question. "Actually, no, why do you want to know? You're not even a girl!"

"Bro, look at her," They gestured wildly at their screen, paused straight on a picture of her fizing her hair. "Who wouldn't be a lesbian for her?"

"I don't know, anybody with good mental health."

Fern was silent for a moment before abruptly leaving the call, fighting their laughter so their chat thought they were mad. With their screen still on the video, they quickly apologized to Quackity and told him it was just for the joke.

"I think an hour of that is enough, don't you?" They chuckled, still catching their breath.

She is really pretty.

"Really though, they aren't furries. I have nothing against furries in the slightest. What I do have a problem with is people like this, that think they're a different species and use the trans umbrella for that. It's what keeps actual, medically trans people from getting taken seriously."

"Tika and Paula seem like amazing people- I mean, animals. I'll refer to them however they want me to. But going to court over this, and claiming to be trans, it's kinda not good? And again, I want them to be themselves, but there comes a point to draw the line."

Their chat seemed fairly supportive of this, much to their delight. They had no clue if they would phrase it well or not, and it was too late to stop the thought before it started spilling out of their mouth.

"Let's just chat for a little before I end the stream. Sorry for changing topics so suddenly, I just couldn't handle Quackity's laugh anymore. Mans sounds like a cheese grater."

QuackityHQ: BITCH

QuackityHQ: BITCH

QuackityHQ: BITCH

Markimoo: you're alright moth!

QuackityHQ: BITCH

QuackityHQ: BITCH

Koolaide: correct sir

QuackityHQ: BITCH

Fern chuckled, watching him spam the chat. He knew it was just a joke. It only made the fake anger funnier in their opinion.

"Anyways, I'll be back tomorrow. We'll be on the SMP again, same with Thursday and Friday." They smiled, covering it with their sleeve before their teeth could show. "Sadly, Quackity will also be there."

QuackityHQ: BITCH