The mistress

Above is a picture of Fredrick Rick

Above is a picture of Fredrick Rick. Not that handsome but I think we manage him right 🥰.

MY HUSBAND'S MISTRESS
CHAPTER 1 - THE MISTRESS.

One fateful day, on the 25th of September, I got the scare of my life. My husband brought another woman into our home, and not just any random person, it was my best friend, Rina Hill.

Rina and I did everything together; Laughed, cried, and even had similar dreams, but little did I know that she was nothing but a psychopathic woman who had made up her mind to steal my happiness.

“Baby, you finally brought me to our home?” Rina asked, and Frederick smiled eerily as they walked in my direction.

Frederick did everything he could to ignore my presence, and so did Rina. Although I thought it was an orchestration of my imagination, it turned out not to be. My best friend was the other woman in my husband's life. I would have never imagined and hence, I was disgusted.

“Honey, please go upstairs to the room. I'll join you after a while.” Frederick said to Rina as he gestured for her to go up the stairs.

Rina walked past me, wearing a smile after paying heed to Frederick’s instructions. I had two options in my mind; Either to go upstairs and drag Rina back by the hair or to run out of the house, crying my eyes out.

After a moment of thought, I chose to go up. I decided that If she didn’t explain herself to me understandably and reasonably, I would drag her downstairs with her face scrubbing the floor and I wouldn't care.

I swiftly ran up to my room and met her taking off her earrings. She turned to me and shot a sly smile.

“Hey bestie, what a beautiful day, Right?” Rina said in a muffled voice.

She was either trying to upset me more or maybe she wanted to instigate me more than she already did - I didn't understand her motive.

I moved forward, looked her in the eyes, and shouted, “Why did you do this to me? I trusted you! I loved you…  like a sister! Why Rina?”

My heart broke into a million pieces when all she had to say was, “So? So does that mean I shouldn't get the good things of life?”

“Good things of life? Good things of life? Like my husband?” I asked and she returned with a grin and a nod.

Rina’s calm state got me very much irritated whilst I was raging unabated. I had no sooner raised my hand, about to give her a very resounding and brain-resetting slap, than Frederick walked in.

“Don't you dare!” He warned and flung my hand away. A flabbergasting glare draped over my face and I blabbed out the first thing that came to my head.

“Frederick, you must be mad! How dare you do this to me? I am your wife!” I affirmed my rights to him and it hurt so much to see the same man I exchanged vows with, make a mockery of me, laughing so hard.