Chapter 5 ; Evan

Hey guys!
Comment some questions so I can try and answer them or solve the problem, thank you!
[]
Winter woke me up by dragging me out of bed. Literally. I raised my head off of the ground, getting up with a groan and looking at her trying not to laugh. "What's so important that you need to pull me out of bed?" I asked looking at her, stretching my back while I waited for her to answer.

"We, are going out."

"All of us?"

"Of course, the guys need to find SOMTHING to wear."

"So shopping?"

"Maybe the movies or somthing, don't question me crazy women."

"Me crazy? You just pulled me out of bed for shopping!"

"Shushhh, c'mon, lets get you ready!" She said and smiled, pulling me into my closet looking through all of my stuff. She was already dressed and ready to go, she was wearing a long purple tight purple dress, with purple high heels and a purple flowered headband. She pulled out a blue tight dress, handing it to me and gave me black heels and then looked for headbands. "I'll stick with the dress and shoes." I said and chuckled, Winter making a sad face and then laughing. "Fine fine, get dress and then ill do your makeup!" She said and left my room, letting me get dressed.

The dress was a couple inches above my knees, and tight fitted against my body, it was long sleeved and the heels were actually beautiful, the had spiky rinestones on the heel part. She came in and did a wing with eyeliner, red lipstick and all of that. When I came downstairs the guys were waiting at the door, and I grabbed my keys off the small table by the door and put my phone in the purse that was on the table as well, actually I was kinda embarrassed coming down stairs, but Evan looked at me eye wided and then looked away, really no expression. "Woah, woah, woah, why are you grabbing your keys?" Winter asked me, pretty much saying she wants to drive. "Winter you can still drive, I'll just follow you, and plus, I paid all of my money to get that car, I kinda want to use it." I said and chuckled, her smiling as well. "Well fine, take Evan with you." She said and smiled, nodding her head and we walked out, me walking to my car with Evan following. I opened the garage and got in the driver side of my car turning on the engine. "Nice, Mercedes Guardian?" Evan asked when he got in, admiring my car. "Yeah, expensive as hell." I said and laughed, pulling out and followed Winter to whatever store she was driving to.

After the guys went shopping and of course Winter took them to the most expensive guy store I have ever even thought of, we went to the movies, Jay and Evan suggested some acton movie, Winter suggested a romance and then they turned to me, waiting for my suggestion. "Uh... I like horror movies, blood and stuff..." I said and looked at their expressions, Jay and Evan thinking that's totally badass, and Winter thinking I'm weird and she seemed surprised at the same time. "Fine we will watch an action movies but I will not, watch a horror movie." Winter said and wrapped her arm around Jay's. "I like horror movies, I'll watch it with you and Jay and Winter can watch an action movie." Evan said and smiled at me. Oh my God his smile was literally perfect. "Uh sure, Winter is that okay with you?" I asked, making sure Winter wouldn't freak out of we seperated. "Yup! I'll see you two after the movie!" Winter said and smiled, pulling Jay to the whatever action movie they were gonna see.

"Ready?" Evan asked, looking at me before we entered some horror movie he picked out. I nodded and he opened the door for me, us looking for good seats to sit in and we found some in a some what decent spot.

Half way through the movie I was bored out of my mind, the movie was so terrible I almost fell asleep. I leaned over to Evan who seemed bored as well, who was looking at the movie screen like it was blank. "Wanna bail? I don't wanna snore too loud." I said and laughed softly, him laughing with me for a short moment. "Yeah, let's go." he said and smiled, getting up off from his seat, both of us walking out of the theater, walking into the park that was across the street from the movie theater. "So, that was the worst movie I have ever seen." Evan said and laughed, both of us walking down the brick path.

"Yeah, I think Dora would be better."

"Sorry but Sponge Bob is better."

"That's true."

"Aha, so how are you liking Washington? I heard you just moved here."

"Great actually, I love it here, it's cloudy, rainy, I'm actually suprised it's not raining right now."

"Yeah, I really like the rain too. Atleast it's still cloudy."

"Yeah." I said and ended the conversation, wanting to talk to him but not really knowing what to say. I soon started the conversation, us talking and finally making it back to the movie theater and seeing Winter and Jay walking down the side walk, going into some diner. "Well I guess they are getting food. Would you like to get something to eat?" Evan asked and I smiled and nodded, noticing the sun was starting to set, seeing the colors through the clouds. "So this dinner, is this a date?" I asked and smiled at him, looking at him as we walked down the sidewalk.

"Me on a date with you? Unless I'm in a dream." he said and looked at me, smiling and then ahead of him.

"Psh, more like a nightmare." I spoke softly with a small toothless smile, looking down at the cement.

"It would probually be a nightmare for you but, no, not for me."

"That's actually really hard to belive."

"Why...?"

"Well my whole life, guys ran away from me, and its really weird when you say you like hanging out with me."

"Love. I love hanging out with you." Evan said and leaned into me softly, and was about to turn into some fancy Italian restraunt. "No, if this is a date, I certainly don't want to go to the most fancy place in the city." I said and smiled, walking him to some food stand. I ordered nachos and he didnt order anything, saying he might take a couple bites of mine. "Okay, so if your scared that you gonna drop nacho cheese on your shirt, I promise I'll take care of that for you." We both laughed and he shooked his head slowly, looking down. "Nah, I just don't really eat much." He said and I just nodded.

We actually talked all night, I didn't notice it was almost midnight until I got a call from Winter, asking if I'm okay and I should get home soon. So Evan and I got in the car, Evan actually drove this time, and then instead of going home he went to up the mountain so we can look at the city off of the mountain, us sitting on the ledge. "Why are you so insecure? Sorry for the questions." Evan blurring out, breaking the silence.

"It's fine, and I really dont know. I just don't like me, I have so many flaws and I only had one person who supported and now she's gone."

"I'm sorry about that, but everybody has flaws, and that makes you you, and I really like you."

"Thanks Evan, but I just feel like when someone stares at me, they are looking every flaw I have, every insecurity, every sin, I just can't take it." I said and he wrapped his arm around me, giving me a side hug and of course I put my head on his shoulder.