Chapter 4 ; They're Back

I woke up the next morning, to the smell of eggs and bacon, and the soft sound of piano and the sound rain hitting against the top of the house. I got up slowly, looking down at the ground, tightly shutting my eyes for a moment and then reopening them, walking into my bathroom, brushing my hair and doing all of the morning rutine, then jogged downstairs in my sweatpants and a black hoodie.

When I walked into the kitchen the smell of eggs and bacon filled the room, and saw a plate ready for her, still warm, seeing the steam rise up from the eggs, and then saw Winter playing my black piano that sat in the livingroom. I walked over to the plate and took the silver fork that laid next to it, and took a bite of the eggs, and honestly were the best eggs I have ever tasted.

I sat on the stool that was set infront of the tall counter, eating the food Winter made for me, soon finishing and then went to the sink to wash my dishes, listening to the keys she played as some lines repeated and other had different key pitches. I soon sat on the couch and then she finished the song she was playing, and then jumped up off of the stool, her bright and usual self--well how she was yesterday. She was wearing what she was wearing yesterday, the same pink dress and sparkly heels. She stood before me with a cheerful toothless smile. "We should go shopping, you knoe get some new clothes, because if your gonna hang out with me your not gonna wear the same thing twice, and honestly I feel like I'm gonna puke because..." She said and looked down at her dress and the back at me, scrunching her nose. "C'mon, let's get you dressed!" She said and giggled softly, taking my hand and pulling me off the couch and upstairs into my room.

We both entered my closet and she looked through all my clothes, like shes trying to find a million dollar ring or something. "Everything okay?" I ask and the chuckle lightly, watch her rummage through my clothes.

"No! Don't you wear anything besides black?" She said kinda loudly, me laughing at how frusterated she is.

"Nah not really, I like to match with my soul."

"Oh c'mon, you dont have a back soul. Ah! Finally! I found an outfit!"

I walked out of my room in a red dress with a black belt wrapped around my waist, and black studded heels. I rolled my eyes playfully, looking at her. "Do I really have to dress like this?" I asked with a smile across my face. "Of course you do! You look amazing in it!" She smiled and the grabbed my arm and then set me down on my chair infront of my vanity, doing my makeup and of course not letting me look until she was done, and saw she actually did an amazing job. "Oh my God, Winter, yoy should be a make up artist or whatever the hell their called."

She drove me to the mall, us going to MANY stores, and her buying me something in every store we went to. "Okay Winter, were done because I am tired of trying on so many clothes, and plus, your really dont have to spend this all on me."

"Nonsense, and plus, you need to learn more colors."

"There are more colors then black? Ha, anyways, I dont really know if you have a roomate or not but do you want to move in with me?"

"Oh my God, I would love to!" She squeeled, a little to loud making me laugh and people stare. Winter was nice and would be a great roomate and is so fun to hang out with so why not? We soon left the mall, Winter calling people to sell all of her stuff at her house, and I listened to her as I just rummaged through my phone. When she got off the phone I put mine down, looking at her. "Sell everything?" I asked her, quirking a brow.

"Yeah, remember, I dont reuse clothes, you have furnature and a bedroom that has everything in it, and all I need is a brush and toothbrush and all that junk." She said and smiled and looked through all of the clothes we got.

Later that afternoon Winter invited her boyfriend over and his bestfriend. She introduced me to them both, her boyfriend was named Jay, he had a little bit on longer hair, it was a dirty blonde but the length was a little bit higher about his chin and he golden eyes as well. Evan, Jay's best friend, he had dirty blond hair as well but it was a bit messy but fit him well, and instead of golden eyes like the other two he had almost black eyes, and probually were black.

The whole afternoon we talked and laughed, Jay telling stories and expirences he had, some intense, some funny as hell; though Evan was a little bit on the quiet side but when he did talk he always told to funniest jokes, and I really don't talk about how hot guys are but damn, Evan was pretty hot.

Winter snapped me out of my thoughts when she jumped up, clapping her hands once. "Okay, well since you two live in some rat hole, who knows where, you guys should move in!" She said in her usual cheery voice, looking at all of us, smiling and waiting for them to answer. "I'd love to." Jay said and smiled, getting up and kissing Winter's cheek. "I would to, long if that's okay with you?" Evan asked, looking over at me, of course me kinda shocked he talked to me so I just sat there with my mouth open slightly. "Uhh, sure... long as it's okay with everybody else here."

"Well, its official! We are all moved in together!" Winter said in a even more energetic voice, squealing afterwards, making Evan and I look at her.

Winter showed Jay their room and I showed Evan to his, black furnature in his instead of the white I have in my room and pearl in Winter's and now Jay's as well. He looked around and then thanked me, I said goodnight to everyone, getting a glass of water from the kitchen and then heading up stairs to go to bed.

"They're here"

"Now we will be next... to get you"

"Run. Run. Run. And run fast as you can, because were coming for y-"

I sat up quickly in my bed, breathing heavily. The voices were back. What did they mean? What did any of this mean? Winter came bursting into my room, and then turned on the light, looking at me worried. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking around and then back at me. "No, it was just a nightmare."