Chapter 10 ; Missing

Kennedy

"Kennedy!" Winter yelled as she ran into my room, me looking up at her black eyes and I immediately got up when I noticed her eyes. I sat up out of my bed and ran to her. "Are you alright? What's going on?" I said waiting for her response, hoping something major happened, like a murder or something. "Valariee and Evan are missing!" She yelled, her completely panicking.

"Okay? They could be hunting."

"No, I saw them, I was Evan. He was being captive by all these newborns and Valariee."

"Newborns?"

"Yes, new vampires. They are stronger then us older vampires because they still have blood in their cells, and if Valariee is keeping Evan captive with a bunch of newborns, then that means she's creating an army, and she will want to start a war."

"Oh shit..." was all I could say under by breath and I felt like I was going to puke. That bitch. She already caused me enough shit and now she took away the one person I finally care for. She's going down, and I really don't care if I have to face her myself. "So what do we do?" I asked, eager to kill that bitch.

"Well you get dressed, and I will have Jay find our parents and other friends of ours so if this does come to a battle, we will be prepared." She said and I nodded, she run down stairs in her vampire speed, and I honestly wish I could run that fast but that wasn't important right about now. I got dressed and I saw that Winter tabbed each outfit to which day I wear them, so I went to the Thurs. tab, and when I pulled out the red fitted dress with a thin, black, shinny belt and black shinny heels, I then remembered about my collage classes. I have been paying for classes I haven't even been attending for maybe two weeks? Great. More stress. I put on the tight red dress and heels, then brushing my hair and did my own make up and then jogged down stairs, seeing Winter sitting on the couch waiting or thinking. "Hey Winter, I just realized that I'm still paying for my collage classes, so I'm going to go down to the collage and drop out." I said and grabbed my keys off of the counter.

"Why are you dropping out?" She said, walking over to me.

"Winter, we have too much going on and plus, I haven't gone in almost two weeks, I just don't have the time. And honestly, I don't want to go." I said and chuckled.

"Fine, but I'll come."

"Winter I'm fine, and you need to stay here in case Jay comes back early."

"Fine, I'll be here waiting for you."

I pulled into the collage, with my windows down and a cigarette dangling down the corner of my mouth, then taking the cigarette out of my mouth after I inhale the chemicals and held it between my pointer and middle finger. I was actually glad to have a cigarette, because I haven't had one since my last collage class and I was lacking nicotine. I pulled into a parking space, turning off the engine and then getting out, throwing the cigerette on the groud, stepping on it and squishing it down closer to the ground. I made my way to the double doors; the entrance of the collage, and then doing all of the paperwork at the couner, then waiting for the worker do the stuff that she needed to do. I looked back and saw some guy, with spikey black hair and was pale as Winter and everybody else, then I saw two red eyes, his eyes glaring at me. Shit. Shit, SHIT. Is that a new born? Is that what red eyes mean or is he just a vampire who just wants to suck me down to nothing?

I hurried up and filled out the paper when she handed it to me, then walking fastly out of the collage, walking towards my car and then getting the small, that little ounce of anxiety, that feeling that I'm being watched. Followed. I walked to my car and rampled in my purse to find my keys and when I unlocked the doors I opened it not even an inch before he was right there in my face, slamming it shut, his bright red eyes staring down at me. I backed up, slamming against the car behind me, letting out a soft grunt wishing that I haden't backed up so hard. I looked at him and I could tell that he knew that I knew what he was, then a smirk crossed his face and took a couple steps towards me. "So where do you think your going?" He said, his whole eyes turning black, not in a 'Oh shit what the hell are we gonna do?' but more in a 'I'm going to kill your useless ass.' type of way.

"Why do you have to know?" I said, the most confident I could.

"Oh I think you know exactly why... lunch."

"Uh-I don't know what your talking about."

"What do you think I was born yesterday."

"No, but maybe 100 years ago." I said and punched his nose, trying to run away but I ended up running into him, he picking me up and slamming me against the car next to mine, pain shooting all over my body. He grabbed me by the neck and came to my ear, whispering, "You think you can get away when your immortal boyfriend can't even get away?". That's when I ticked, snapped and I was completely gone from my mind. I gritted my teeth and did the most retarded thing imaginable, I tried to break free from my grip from him, kicking him the stomach, and then I punched his jaw, but he didn't budge, his head just jerked to the side and then he looked at me, and his fangs came out and before he could jump on me, someone jumped on him, it must of been a vampire because he went flying. I then saw Winter standing ontop of him with her heel on his neck, pinning him down by that. I breathed loudly, I felt like I completely lost my mind and I just stared at the vampire who was now on the ground, and Winter's designer shoes holding him down. "Kennedy, go home, I'll meet you there, I just need to get rid of this waste." Winter saod while staring down at the vampire, not losing eye contact, and then it took my a few seconds to process things before I ran to the driver side of my car, turning on the engine and then drove out fast as I could. I'll say it once, and I'll say it twice. Shit.