Chapter 6 ; Gone

"She was a rose
spectacular, beautiful,
but she was covered in thorns,
gave joy to the eye
but caused scars around fingers,
she would end in flames,
but for now she would live in frost."

I was the rose, I was claimed to be beautiful, but I did give them a big scar and I will end in flames, and I guarentee that.

I woke up at 4 in the morning, getting up and walking into the kitchen in my big Texas sweater, making coffee while looking out at the trees, a soft tap against the window, it still dark outside but liking the dark so I put the lights on the dimmest setting they could go in, resting my elbows on the counter and holding my facing in my palms. I was tired. Emotionly. I needed someone to fill me up, and I felt like that was never gonna happen.

[] Winter []

I was awake and I heard the door open and shut quickly, hearing a car pull out of the driveway, leaving the house. Jay heard it to and both of us, and also Evan ran down stairs, searching the house and then we all ended up meeting in the livingroom. "She's gone." I said, looking at them, worried as hell, hoping she didn't do anything stupid because she would of texted me or left a note.

All three of us drove around, Evan staying home incase she comes back, while Jay and I searched the city, the woods, looking for her car. The streets were all empty so we didn't have to deal with traffic. Anxiety was running through my body, I was soon gonna explode if I didn't find her soon.

[] Evan []

I called her many times as I could, all of them going to voicemail, knowing her phone was off but she had to be somewhere. It was now noon and I heard a car pull up, I rushed to the door and I saw her, get out of her car with blood on the side of her head. "Fuck..." I said and ran out the door, picking her up and running her inside and then upstairs, placing her gently on the couch. "Holy shit, where the hell were you?" I asked and then got a blue kitchen towel, pouring cold water on it and then wiping the side of her head gently. I called Winter and she came back as soon as she could, of course happy and releived as hell. "Evan... I'm fine she said and held the side of her head, rubbing her head softly as blood got onto her hand. I kneeled down at her hight and wiped the blood off of her head softly, getting the first aid kit, ignoring the fact that she said she was okay and we both knew she wasn't. "Evan, I promise, I'm fine, look." She said and I looked over at her, she giving me a small weak smile, thinking that would change my mind.

"Your not fine... look, your bleeding." I said, kneeling down next to her again and taking out all the things I needed for stiching.

"It's just a scrape, I'm fine. Evan are you okay? You look like your in more pain then I am."

"See, you are in pain, and this is definatly not a scrape." I said and started stitching cleaning the cut as Winter and Jay came running in, Winter kneeling on the other side of her. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? WHY THE HELL DID YOU RIDE A MOTERCYCLE? DO YOU EVEN-" Winter said, scared for Kennedy. "Winter I'm fine." Kennedy said and hugged Winter after I finished the stitching.

[] Kennedy []

Yes, my name is Kennedy. Kennedy May.