thirtyfour.

Mom and Dad did exactly what dad told me in the morning of the hearing, continuing their careers as actors in the no-maj world, living between New York City and London. They didn't mind where I chose to stay and I ended up staying at Malfoy Manor. It was Narcissa's idea as she knew that I was going to be alone at the Edwards residence. It was very kind of her to offer, though she wanted me to sleep in separate rooms with Draco, but that really didn't stop us from apparating or sneaking around. We would end up at the rooftop at times, the place where we first really talked to each other. We would have a picnic while watching the sunset, or lay down on the hard concrete, watching the stars at night. That wasn't our only spot, his massive garden was also a good place to just spend time with each other.

I graduated from Hogwarts, along with Draco, Neville, Luna and many others in our year level. We had a graduation celebration in Hogwarts which was repaired and professor McGonagall was then Headmistress. We wore our school uniform with our house robes for the last time that day, with a toga on our heads. Harry, Ron and Hermione attended too and Hermione told me that she'll come back next year to finish her education, while Ron and Harry would start working at the Ministry by Easter next year. It wasn't a surprise, really, the trio always have a thing with doing the right thing.

It was a wholesome graduation, with us going on the boats one last time, going away from Hogwarts this time, the opposite of how we came here. Not that I experienced it as I started at Ilvermorny. Draco gave me a graduation gift. It was a white gold ring in the shape of a serpent, with an emerald in the middle and Merlin, I felt real bad because I didn't buy him anything. He told me that he figured that out. That I didn't get him anything. That was very embarrassing. Draco changed ever since the war. He's more open to me and to our friends. Even Zabini and Goyle realized it. Crabbe would too, if he's still here with us. I know that I've hardly had any conversation with him, but Crabbe's always there. Most parents attended the graduation, except mine. Mom immediately went back to acting, so did dad and it wasn't a surprise but Narcissa acted as my parent when I was called upon to the stage to receive my certificate and to get the green rope on the toga moved to the other side by Professor McGonagall.

Narcissa looked less tense since the hearing, sure she was sad that her husband was sent to Azkaban, but she always knew that it was a long time coming.

Hogwarts had their graduation two days earlier from Ilvermorny, allowing me to watch my best friends graduate. Draco was coming with me after days of convincing. Keeping it simple, I wore a fitting cropped dark green velvet top, plaid pants, with black leather belt and black stiletto heels. Draco wore a white tee, pairing it with black jeans, a black leather belt with a silver buckle and black and white sneakers. Knowing that I like his hair down, he left it untouched. He was already waiting as I walked down the stairs and his gray eyes did not leave me.

"You ready?" I asked, smirking.

"This is the second time I see you in heels." He said.

"Well, it's New York, baby." I joked and he offered his hand, ready to apparate.

"Lead the way, Edwards." And we apparated to Ilvemorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

I haven't visited my old school since I transferred to Hogwarts. Being a Death Eater took up a lot of your time. Like Hogwarts, Ilvermorny was located in a discreet place, away from the no-majs to help keep our existence under covers. The school building itself was more modern than Hogwarts, given that it's younger. It was packed, with the whole school attending the graduation. We entered the Hall and chatters echoed due to the high ceiling. As we walked in, I scanned the room, trying to find a vacant seat. They provided chairs for everyone, with the seventh years sitting in front, ready to get the show on the road. I spotted Maddison, Dylan and Alex sitting on the spot where we promised to sit in our graduation during our first year. My heart ached that I wasn't able to graduate with them. Maddy looked over her shoulder, as if she knew that someone was watching her and her face broke into a huge smile. She immediately shook Alex and Dylan, telling them that I was there. The three of them jolted out of their seats and ran towards me.