Chapter 3, Welcome Home.

Hey everyone, this is a brand new chapter of your lovely fan fic, Is This The End? A walking dead fanfic. 🤍 Be sure to check out _MadeeP_ books, they are amazing. Comment, like, follow, share! 😘 Much appreciated!!!

After a half hour drive to this place that Glenn was taking me too, I musve had fallen asleep because I woke up to Glenn tapping my head. "Hey sleepy head. You awake?" Glenn said to me as I chuckle nodding my head. "Yeah punk, I am awake. Thanks for asking." Glenn and I both chuckle as he shoved me a bit playfully. I smirk as I looked a head of me seeing kids, and adults with their families with tents and everyone acting like the world isnt dead which was so peaceful. I sigh in relief as I close my eyes, tears swarm my eyes as one fell down to my cheek. I wiped it off feeling Glenn put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, don't cry. Its okay." Glenn whispered to me sweetly. I look at him then pull him into a huge embrace.

"I'm sorry Glenn. I'm just so happy to have found you. I- I thought I was gonna be dead by tomorrow. My husband would've liked it here." I smile feeling Glenn grip my back as he hugged me. He was off guarded and I was lowkey off guarded by the hug as well, it was unexpected. "Its no trouble at all. I can't let you go by yourself. I'd feel the shit if I did." He patted my back letting go of me as I released myself looking at him nodding my head. "You're so sweet. I'm sorry again for aiming my gun at you. I-I didnt-".

He interrupted me and put his hands up in defense. "No no, you had every right to do that. You didn't know me, and you didn't know what I couldve done but I'm glad you trust me. That's all that matters. Besides if I wanted to kill you, I wouldve done it before I handed you the food and the medical supplies." I nod with a smile on my face. "Yeah you're right." He then patted my back and looked up front. "Come on, come meet everybody." He said with a smile looking back at me as I nod looking up and looking over at the door turning the handle opening the door as I step out of the car taking a deep breathe grabbing my backpack from the back and shutting the car doors strapping the backpack around my shoulders walking more forward watching people turn their heads at Glenn and I. I stop dead in my tracks lowkey freaking out, Glenn pats my back, I jump and he holds me. "Sh sh, its okay. They're nice, trust me. Very welcoming except two." I nod and kept walking more forward standing in front of an RV with an elderly man with a bonnie type of hat and two young adult blondes standing in front of it. A lady and her son walk over with a man with brown curly hair, beautiful brown eyes, and broad shoulders that made him delicious. He looked at least 30.  He steps forward to Glenn and I and Glenn gulps. "Shane, I uh..I was out on a run and-". I interrupt Glenn shaking my head. "And I kinda found him and held him at gun point.  I'm uh Angela Garcia..widow." I extend my hand to Shane who takes my hand nodding his head and shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you.  I'm Officer Shane Walsh..well used to be before this shit took over our home." He said sadly rubbing his head, I sigh softly.  "I couldnt imagine, I'm so sorry. I actually lost my husband earlier today.. I havent had time to mourn." I say and Glenn pats my back.

Shane sighs. "Shit, I'm so sorry ma'am. My condolences." I nod for a thank you looking around at the others. Shane points to the lady and her son, the lady had brown hair pulled up in a bun but some of her hair was down, Id say it was a cute hairstyle. She had brown eyes as well as Shane did, she had a tank top on with regular shorts. She looked like she was in her 30s as well. She steps over and smiles. "Hi dear, I'm sorry for your loss. I'm Lori Grimes,  widow myself." She said sadly as I pull her into a hug. "Nice to meet you,  Lori." I smile pulling away from her after we hug. "I'm Angela." She nods and pats my back. "Welcome home." She then walks over to Carl and Shane. I look over at her son who maybe looked 8, wearing little boy clothes. He had brown hair and brown eyes as well. He walks over to me as I bend down to his height. "I'm Carl." He said as I nod my head patting his head. "Nice to meet you little man. I'm Angela." He nods and hugs me. "I'm sorry to hear about your husband. My dad died too." I frown as I hug him back.  "Awe I'm sorry too, little man, and thank you."  He nods. "Thank you." He walks away as I look over to my right waving at the blondes who I seen earlier. They wave back and Shane laughs. "Those two are Amy and Andrea." The girls walk over, the youngest one with her hair pulled up in the bun with her hair half down like Loris. She was wearing black shorts and a white regular tshirt with black stars on them. She looked maybe 17 to 18. She smiled. "I'm Amy." The one next to her looked about 21-22 who was wearing a baby blue light flannel over her  light blue tank top with some blue jeans who waved at me as well, she had blue eyes and blonde hair as well pulled up in a bun.  "I'm Andrea." I nod my head waving, as I introduced myself to three others so I'm sure they heard my name.   A woman with short grey hair, blue eyes, and a bruise on her cheek, wearing shorts with a blood and dirt stained shirt steps forward with a dirty blonde little girl who had brown eyes and who was wearing a little pink skirt with a pink tshirt holding a doll in her arms. "H- Hi.. I'm Carol Peletier and this is my daughter Sophia." Sophia waves and I wave back, a large man with blue eyes, brown hair, half grey, a scruffy beard who smelt like oversmoked cigarettes and alcohol. "I'm sorry, my wife is a rude cunt. I'm Ed."

I look at him feeling the vibe that I didnt like. I nodded and eyeballed him up and down. "Yeah, I don't think she's the rude one here but I'm Angela." Ed ignored me and wrapped his arm around Carol. "Yeah well this bitch needs to learn her place."  I scoff and nod. "Yeah and that's the problem.." I whisper moving along turning to Glenn pulling him by the arm in a motherly way as he winced in pain. "Ow, ow, ow, that's my arm." We move away from everyone as I lean closer to him whispering. "You forgot to mention the woman beater in the group." I say as Glenn rubbed his injured arm. "Sorry, yeah, that's the second one. Hes not very friendly with other people." I nod and smack him at the back of the head. "If he gets cocky, I'm gonna shove my foot up his ass." I walk away as Glenn followed. "Yeah, I'm gonna make sure you didnt break my arm." He said as he started entering the RV.   I chuckle shaking my head. "Quit being a little girl, Gina." I howl in laughter along with the others as I gave him a girl name. He groans heading more inside.

I start looking at the others, the elderly man had gotten down from the roof of the rv walking over to me. "I'm Dale. A father figure to these girls." He pointed to Amy and Andrea as I chuckle. "Lovely to meet you. I'm Angela." A hispanic man who was kinda chunky with brown hair and brown eyes, comes walking over with a woman two kids. He waved. "Hello, I'm Morales, this is my wife Miranda, and our two kids, Eliza and Louis." They all wave and continue to do their own thing. One redneck looking man with broad shoulders, short blondish brownish hair comes walking over, with his crossbow in one hand and a sack of squirrel in the other. He just grunts for a hello. "I'm Daryl." He said in a deep voice as he walked away, an older man patted his back and grinned. "Way to go little brother." He said in a deep voice walking over to me, I got a vibe from him I didn't like either. He wore a dirty stained up wife beater and tan khakis with black boots.  He eyeballed me up and down and licked his lips. "I'm Merle. What's your name, suga tits?"

I felt disgusted. "I'm Angela, i aint no sugar tits, sweetheart. Don't speak to me unless you know how to." I grinned, Merle was pissed as everyone laughed. "Awe come on honey bun. Don't do me like that." He said acting fake crushed as he grabbed his heart.   "Oh go suck a truck." I say looking at him shaking my head. He chuckled and looked back at me.  "Oh honey bun. Why don't you suck my truck?"  I look at him disgusted shaking my head. "I'll pass." I walk over to a tall African American man with a bald head. "I dont believe we've met yet. I'm Angela."

The man smiled setting down logs of wood wiping off his hands extending his hand as I did mine. "T-Dog." I smile nodding my head. "Nice to meet you."  An African American  woman with her hair short and pulled up walks over with a caucasian man who had stubbily facial beard. "Hi,  I'm Jacqui. And this is my friend,  Jim." Jim smiles at me shyly as Jacqui sighed. "Hes shy." I nodded my head and Shane walks over to me with a smile.

"Lori had an extra tent, that she set up for you.  Its by mine and hers." He pointed and I nodded my head. "Thank you so much!" Shane nodded his head with a smile wrapping his arm around me. "I bet you're hungry." I chuckle as I nod my head again. "Yes! Starving!" Which made him laugh, Lori walks over and walks me to my tent along with Shane.   "Enjoy it. You're home now."

Lori smiled at me as they hand me plate of beans and chicken. "Thank you." I say with a smile taking a bite enjoying the food.

Okay guys!!!! Thank you for reading!!!! Enjoy it! This took two days!!! But i did it!!! 😍 HAVE A NICE DAY EVERYONE.