CH15 Losing a Boyfriend

Hey yall!!! This is the next chapter that I decided to make!!! At first I didnt have any idea for next chapter but then I did so here we Goooooo

It felt like its been a few hours that I had been chasing Tdog, but it wasn't. My adrenaline was shooting through my body, like I just killed someone. Tdog finally stopped in the middle of the grass, far away from the rest of the group. I stop next to him, he looked so sad, I can see the tears forming in his eyes, I really didn't mean to hurt him. "T?" I ask him starting up the conversation.

He turns around to look at me, a tear was rolling down his cheek. "Why him?? He's so ignorant!" He said, I walk over to him slowly shaking my head. "I-I will admit, he did try so hard for me but I-" He stops me, and just sighed. "But you wanted the man who treats a woman like they mean nothing..?"

I shake my head again. "No, T. Listen, we were at the quarry, he saved Carol, beat up Ed for her, I dunno, I started to like him and then we were at the CDC, we got drunk and w-we did things.. it happened so fast that I had to recognize quickly that I had a boyfriend when I woke up, I'm so sorry. I truly didn't mean to hurt you, I-I was gonna tell you."

Tdog nodded his head and quickly wiped his tears. "Angela...." He said then stopped talking. He then took a bigger deep breathe and walked towards me. "You realize he's in love with Lori, right?" I nodded my head, looking at him. "Y-yeah, he told me, just now."

"No, Angie, listen to me." He said giving me a nickname that was a name but for some reason, he gave me this one instead of calling me my full name. "He thought he was being slick, but I always wondered why, Lori was always leaving Carl with Dale or with us men, or with Andrea and Amy. I started to catch on within a few weeks before you got here. They were in a relationship, now that her husband is back, he's in a relationship with you all of a sudden.. listen you can decide to leave him and stop being friends with me, but I know you're a smart woman-" He stopped what he was saying, by putting his hand on my cheek looking at me deep with so much love. "You deserve better..and because you're such a smart woman, I hope you think about what I said and put the puzzle together."

I start to think about what he was saying, I was silent for a good two to three minutes, rethinking of anything that I've noticed. Tdog waves his hand in my face trying to get my attention, I jump back into reality. "Angie??? Are you listening to me??" He asked me, I nod my head. "Y-yeah yeah.. sorry, I was trying to think..." I say making him nod. "About what?" He asked me.

"Everything I noticed. Every time he's with me, he's always staring at her, and Rick. Every time he looks at Rick, he gets angry like Rick did something.." I got silent again, I teared up, sure Elijah, my last husband did me dirty by cheating with my sister but at the same time, he's never ever put a woman in my face thinking I was somebody else and pretty much bragged about how much he loved someone other than me. Elijah always told me, how much he loved me. "The other day, on the highway, he got mad quickly because I asked why he had a problem with Rick. I just don't understand."

Tdog caresses my face and continued to listen to me. "I'm so sorry Angie.. but he's jealous. I noticed he treats you like a piece of meat and that's not okay to treat a beautiful lady like that."

I try to blush when he called me beautiful but at the same time, I was sad. I thought Shane was gonna be my forever during this crazy time. "T, he doesn't treat me like-" He interrupts me again. "Ange, I'm not stupid, haven't you noticed, he'll hold your hand until he sees Lori, and then he let's go??" I nod my head. "Y-yeah.. he does that a lot.." I answer his question, which made him wrap both arms around my waist. "He doesn't care about you, you deserve someone who loves you and will treat you like a queen." I look down knowing he wasn't wrong, I did deserve better, I was just used to cheating men so what Shane was doing wasn't so surprising to me, it was destroyed me because I didn't know he was that type of male. T saw the hurt in my eyes, I would assume because he lifted up my chin with his finger, I can see the love and care in his eyes.