Chp.1 A New Friend In Need

-AUTHOR POV-

It was a beautiful day at the city of Musutafu, Japan. Heroes have always been saving days, saving citizens, and stopping evil and taking them down once and for all...but that's not we're gonna focus on. What we're gonna focus on, is the friendship and relationship between two friends. One day, at a park, there was a young girl name Izuki Midoriya, and by the looks of it, she does not look good, she was somehow was beat up as she was defending a little boy...

Izuki: Wh-Why are you being so mean?! Your making a crime here Kachan! Your not suppose to become mean and hurt people! I-If you keep on hurting him...th-then I will...Uh...I'll stop you myself!

Izuki seem to be nervous, but then again she starting to defend the boy that's hurt by three bullies, the two were just random bullies, and one who happens to be Izuki's friend, Katsuki Bakugo, or Kachan, that's what she's calls him, Bakugo and the two bullies who happens to be his friends stop quite for a moment as the three laugh, Bakugo then replies to Izuki...

Bakugo: Heh, you wanna pretend to be a hero? You don't stand a chance without a quirk, Deku!

With Bakugo emitting his explosion quirk, and his two bully friends as well, Izuki then startled in fear as all the three then rush at her as Bakugo then punches Izuki in the gut as the other two bullies started pulling her hair and dropping her t...

With Bakugo emitting his explosion quirk, and his two bully friends as well, Izuki then startled in fear as all the three then rush at her as Bakugo then punches Izuki in the gut as the other two bullies started pulling her hair and dropping her to the ground, Bakugo and his jerk friends started kicking her while she's on the floor, shedding tears the fact she can't do nothing but admit that she is doesn't have a chance to fight back without a quirk. As the three keep bullying her, calling her names and kicking her still, a boy suddenly started walking towards them as he then places and grabs Bakugo's shoulder...

???: Oi. That's enough.

Bakugo and his friends turned around to see a little boy, same age as them as he somehow was telling them to stop bullying Izuki already...his name was (YN).

Bakugo: Oh hey (YN). Glad you came. Why not you join us and beat up Deku here. You're gonna-

(YN): No.

Bakugo: Awww what. Come on, you'll enjoy it.

Bully #1: Besides, it's fun making fun of her. She can't even fight back nor stand up to herself.

(YN): ...I don't understand why you all three can't leave her alone, she hasn't even done anything. Especially you Bakugo, can't you just leave her alone and stop treating so mean.

Bakugo: Tch. Don't tell me you have a soft spot on Deku.

The two bullies then walked towards (YN)...

Bully#2: Unless you're too scared to fight.

Bully #1: If you don't do what Bakugo ir we tell you, then I guess we might bat you-

(YN) then quickly grabs one of the bullies shirt as he pulls him towards, looks straight in his eyes and tells him with such serious menace voice..