Chp.37

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, the practical final exam has began. As the first match was Team Kirashima and and Rikido vs Cementoss, and the results of it, they both failed, due to Cementoss quirk power, Cement, the two couldn't take that much destroying all of the cement and ran out of stamina. So team Kirashima and Rikido failed. The second match was Team Tokoyami and Tsuyu vs Ectoplasm, and the result of that match, Team Tokoyami and Tsuyu pass. The Third match, Team Ojiro and Iida vs Power Loader, result of that match, Team Ojiro and Iida pass. The fourth match, Team Momo and Todoroki vs Aizawa, result of that match, Team Momo and Todoroki pass. The fifth match, Team Ochaco and Aoyama vs Thirteen, result of that match, Team Ochaco and Aoyama pass. The Sixth match, Team Mina and Kaminari vs Nezu, result of that match...Team Mina and Kaminari  failed. The Seventh match, Team Shouji and Tooru vs Snipe, result of that match, Team Shouji and Tooru pass. The Eighth match, Team Jirou and Koda vs Present Mic, result of that match, Team Jirou and Koda pass. The ninth match, Team Mineta and Sero vs Midnight, result of that match, Team Mineta and Sero pass. So, mostly all of the team pass and some failed. And now, for the final match of the practical finals exam, the final match is Team (YN) and Bakugo vs All Might...(YN) was already making his way to his stage, knowing that Bakugo was already there before him...

Iida: So, (YN) and Bakugo are next Huh? I hope the two get along in their exam.

Ochaco: They have to, if not then they will fail. I just hope the two don't end up arguing and then fight. More over, Bakugo has to strategize working together with (YN) at least...

And so, both (YN) and Bakugo were standing between as they both entered their stage...

Announcer: Team Bakugo and (YN), practical exam, ready, go!

And so, the exam for Bakugo and (YN) began...Bakugo then stares at (YN)...

(YN): What?!

Bakugo: Nothing!

(YN): Tch. Well, as far I hate saying this...but we have to-

Bakugo: Don't even think about finishing that sentence! I already know what you're gonna say, and I refuse to team up with you! Over my dead body! I can pass this exam myself without even your help, so don't get in my way!

Bakugo then started marching his way down to look for his opponent, All Might...

(YN): *This guy...he can't be serious. If we don't work together, we'll fail. Damn it, i have to tell him*
Oi! Bakugo!

(YN) started following Bakugo...

(YN): Look I know you don't wanna team up with me, and o don't as well, but we don't have a choice, we have to discuss about how we're gonna pass this exam and we need a plan to do so. And by the look of it, All Might is our opponent, yet our villain, so we need to come up with a solid plan to-

Bakugo: Stop following me Damn it!

(YN): Dude! Are you even listening?! All Might might be waiting for us on this road, we need to-

Bakugo: I'm not scared of him! I'm going to blast that stupid smile of his! I won't bitch out on this fight with him!

(YN): I know that and I do to, but in order to take him out, we need to plan like I said to take him down so we can pass-

Bakugo: We're gonna toy with him until time is almost up and then knock him unconscious for real! There! That's the stupid plan, happy?!?

(YN): *Nrrrrgh. Why is it so damn hard to talk to this bastard!? I don't have time upsetting him!* Oi! Think about this, you know what All Might is capable of during battle, even if it's a handicap against him, we don't stand a chance against him if we even try going one on one, so just listen to me and-