Chp.39 We Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!

-PLAY THEME SONG-

And so, Bakugo charges at All Might with full speed by using turbo blasts with his quirk, he then emits an explosion towards All Might's chest as he caused an explosion, the explosion didn't do that much to All Might...

All Might: Heh, that tickled! And I'm impressed your still standing after the blows I've given you!

Bakugo: Yeah well you should have punched me harder!

Bakugo again charges at All Might as he starred shooting explosion towards him as All Might was blocking them and came barely feel them...

All Might: Just give up young Bakugo! You won't stand a chance by yourself against me! Besides, I think your partner won't be helping you!

Bakugo: Oh don't you worry! He will!

All Might: Oh really?

Bakugo: Yeah, and he's behind you!

All Might: Huh?!

All Might turns around soon to see (YN) coming dashing towards All Might as he lands a punch straight to All Might as All Might blocks it, but he can feel that impact and the force (YN) put on that punch...Bakugo soon to jump above All Might as he got with (YN)...

All Might: I see. So the two of you manage to strategize your teamwork eh?!

(YN): Yeah! And together...

Bakugo: The two of us..

(YN)/Bakugo: We'll kill you!

All Might: HaHa! Let's see then! Show me what you heroes you got!

(YN): Ready Bakugo?!

Bakugo: Hell yeah!

(YN): Let's go!

Both (YN) and Bakugo gave each other a fist pump as the two started running together and then surrounding All Might to take him down, and so they began. (YN) and Bakugo both started throwing attacks at All Might, working together as All Might started blocking and dodging their attacks and punches

All Might: *These two...they manage to work together somehow and cooperate with each other!? Well I'll be!*

Suddenly, (YN) manage to land a punch towards All Night's face as Bakugo also manage to stun All Might towards his chest with an explosion, but All Might didn't fall down as he soon to recover from those attacks as he grabs Bakugo's arm and tosses him away...leaving (YN) alone, (YN) started throwing barrage punches towards All Might as he was able to land some punches to All Might, but it barely did anything to him, All Might then started throwing rapid punches towards (YN), and surprisingly (YN) is able to dodge all of All Might's punches...

All Might: *He's quick...he's able to dodge every single one of my punches, amazing!*

(YN) backed away as he charges up One For All as he goes dashing towards All Might...

(YN): SMASH!!!!

(YN) swings his punch and was able to land it towards All Night's gut, it did do damage to All Might, but not really, All Might did took that punch like it was nothing as he then strikes a knee strike towards (YN)'s gut, sending him flying away...

(YN): Bakugo!

Bakugo: On it!

Bakugo then uses his explosion to sent him flying towards (YN), as he does, the two then grab onto both of their hands as Bakugo started spinning himself horizontally while holding onto (YN)'s hand with the speed of his explosion giving him a boost as he yells out..