Chp.36 The Practical Finals

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, during the weekends and weekdays, Class 1-A have been studying for the finals and studying hard to pass so they can go to the summer camp. Everyone were studying hard and working hard for their finals as they started to get ready for it.

-ONE WEEK LATER-

A week has now pass. And now today, is the final exams! It took 4 days to finish the written exam, and all of them pass the written exam, and now, their now need to pass their practical exam, which is the combat exam. (YN) and the rest of Class 1-A were on their hero costumes as everyone were at the Practical Exam Area: Center Plaza, and in surprise, all the pro teachers from UA gathered there as well...

Aizawa: Now then, let's begin the final test. Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp during the summer, then don't make any stupid mistakes

Jirou: Hey Aizawa Sensei, why are all the teachers here??

Aizawa: Well, as you all know the information you all got about what you all will face in this final exam right?

Kaminari: Oh yeah! We finna go at it against robots! This final will be Easy baby!

Mina: Fireworks, S'mores! Here we come!

Suddenly, the principal of UA, Nezu appeared Aizawa's scarf...

Nezu: Actually, this years test will be completely different! For various reasons

Mina/Kaminari: ...What?

Jirou: Principal Nezu?? Wait what do you mean this final will be different??

Nezu: The final test will have a a new focus. Hero work of course, but also teamwork and combat between actual people. So what does that mean? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of our esteemed UA teachers, fabulous right?

Ochaco: W-Wait! We're gonna fight our teachers?!

Aizawa: Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined in my dissertation, based on various factors, fighting styles, grades, and interpersonal relationships.

Nezu: Okey Dokey. Now that we got they settled, let's announced the teams and the teachers they will be fighting in order. First match, Team Rikido and Kirashima against Cementos, Second match, Team Tsuyu and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm, Third Match, Team Iida and Ojiro against Power Loader, Fourth match, Team Yayorouzu and Todoroki against Aizawa, Fifth match, Team Ochaco and Aoyama against Thirteen, Sixth match, Team Kaminari and Mina against Nezu, Seventh match, Team Jirou and Koda against Present Mic, Eighth match, Team Shouji and Tooru against Snipe, Ninth match, Team Mineta and Sero against Midnight. And the last match, and I hate to say this, but the final teams for the last match are...Team (YN) and Bakugo.

Bakugo: WHAT?!?

(YN): WHAT?!?

Aizawa: Yea. The two of your are a team, and your opponent is...

Suddenly, a shadow figure was coming down, it happen to be a person, not just any person, it was a teacher from UA as well, and he is also the number one hero, symbol of Peace, All Might, he arrive falling down and landed on his feet...

All Might: I am here! To fight!

Bakugo/(YN): He's our opponent!?

All Might: Yes! And it looks like the two of you have to work together, if you wanna win and pass this exam.

The two rival friends look at each, knowing that this wont be good between the two of them...

-All Might POV-

Hopefully these two finally get along on this exam. Knowing that Aizawa wanted me to be their opponent, it's not just they pair the two up cause of fighting skills and ability and class work, it's because of relationship. These two need to get along somehow...hopefully Aizawa pays close attention to this...

Nezu: Now, to complete the exam, you all have 30 minutes. In order to win, your objective is to put these handcuffs on your teachers, or you can also win if you all manage to escape the combat stage. This time, it will be similar than your combat training, please think of your opponents as villains, come across your enemy, if you all think you can manage to win, then fight.

Aizawa: However, in instances where you're outmatched, it would be smarter run away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, (YN), I'm sure the three would understand.

Todoroki: Hm.

Iida: I won't make that mistake again, I'll make sure I pass this exam, and prove that I'm a hero.

(YN): So we fight to win, or learn to win.

Bakugo: Hey, All Might! You think I need a damn partner and a handicap to win against you?! Well think again! Because it doesn't matter, I'll be the one to take you down and pass the exam myself!

(YN) Mind: ..He can't be serious right now.

All Might: Hahaha! This will be fun.

Aizawa: Let's begin then. The teams will take the practical exam in the order you call, we have stage prepared for you, Rikido and Kirashima, your up first.

Kirashima/Rikido: Yes Sir!

Aizawa: And those waiting for their turn to fight can either wait and watch the exams or try to strategize together as a team, your choice. That's all.

And so, Kirashima and Rikido head over to their battle stage soon to start their exams as everyone else waited for their turn and while they wait, they will start practicing strategize their teamwork, as for Ochaco, she enters the monitor room as she finds (YN) in the room with Recovery Girl as well, who she will be seeing how much improvements the rest have gained...

Ochaco: Oh (YN), your watching too?

(YN): Yeah, it's not like we get many chances to watch students in combat against teachers...besides, Bakugo doesn't wanna strategize the teamwork we'll be having in our exam. But who do I care? It's his fault that we will fail if we don't strategize.

Ochaco: I can see that. And well...mines is a little preoccupied in the time...

Aoyama looking at himself in the mirror...

(YN): You don't say.

Ochaco: Besides, I wanna see the others combat and look at their inspirations during their battle.

(YN): Smart. *I have to pass this exam...Tch. Weather I like it or not, I have to strategize with Bakugo if we gonna pass this exam, I hope this doesn't go the wrong way*

-END OF CHAPTER 36-