Chp.49

-PLAY THEME SONG-

All Might: This time I'll will end you, All For One!

All For One: This will be difficult for the both of us.

All For One aims his hand towards All Mighy as he was rushing towards him, All For One's hand started to expand as he suddenly release a huge force of air wind from his hand, blowing All Might away, crashing towards buildings...

All For One: Hmmm, Air cannon plus spring like limbs, kinetic booster times four, strength enchanter times three, what a delightful conversation. Maybe a few more enchanters next time.

(YN): A-All Might!

All For One: Now don't you worry son, it'll take more than that to kill him.

(YN): Nrrrrgh!! You motherfucker!!!

Tomura: Not so fast!

Suddenly, Tomura and the league of villains blocked their way from coming closer to All For One...

Tomura: If you wanna get to master, then you'll have to get through us first!

All For One: Tomura, get out of the battlefield and deal with my son, I'll deal with All Might.

Tomura: With pleasure.

Izuki: (Y-YN)...what now!?

(YN): ...

Izuki: (YN)!?

(YN): Izuki, get on behind me. Don't ask just do it.

Izuki: O-Okay...

Izuki then gets on (YN)'s back as she started holding him...

(YN): Whatever you do, don't ever let go, got it?!

Izuki: Right!

Soon, (YN) suddenly started to run away, not because of running away cowardly, because he wasn't to take Izuki back to where she belongs in her life, home with her mother, and with him as well...

Tomura: Get him!!

The league started chasing him as Toga suddenly appeared infront of him, she started swinging her knife, trying to stab him as he started dodging her away, Mr.Compress on the other hand try to turn him and Izuki into marbles with his quirk, but luckily (YN) was able to dodge away from him as he jumped over him, spinner as well tried to stab him with some of his blade, but (YN) was just too quick too be touched by them...suddenly, he then heard Izuki's voice...

Izuki: (Y-YN)...I-I'm scared now...

(YN) can hear the fear of Izuki's voice now, he can tell she wants to get out of here already and just get back to her life, suddenly, he stood still for a moment as the league surrounded him...

Tomura: It's over!

As the league were close to kill him, (YN)'s whole body started to charge up One For All and blue aura appearing his whole body, and he suddenly gave a loud scream...

(YN): RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

He suddenly gave himself a powerful jump boost as he started flying away to the air, away from the league and his father...

All For One: I won't let you-

All Might: Not this time! SMASH!!!!

All Might appeared quickly as he strikes a punch towards All For One's side gut, sending him crashing to a building...

(YN): Hold on tight Izuki! I'll never let you fall!

Izuki: ...and I'm never letting you go!!

(YN) smiles...