Chp.11 Quirk Assesment Test

Outside of the UA School, all the classes of
1-A were wearing training suits as everyone were in the training location, all of them were heard from Aizawa that instead taking the orientation, they will now start their very first quirk assessment test...

Ochaco: What? Quirk Assessment Test??! But orientation? We're gonna miss it.

Aizawa: If you all wanna make it to the big leagues, then you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here in UA we're not tethered traditions. That means I get to run my class however I want to be. Anyways, all of you have been taking standardized tests most of your lives.but all of you haven't been taking them with your quirks physically, and now you all get the chance to use your quirks here on the test...oh an one more thing...

Suddenly, he gives off a smirk...

Aizawa: Today all of you will be compete in eight different physical tests

Aizawa: Today all of you will be compete in eight different physical tests. Gauging your potentials...whoever comes in last, they will be expelled immediately.

Everyone: What!??!!

Aizawa: Like I said, I run my class however I want. If you don't wanna do it, feel free to go home. And you're wondering, why are all of you doing a test on your first day? Here's why: I want all of you to push your limits if you wanna become a pro. For the next three years UA will throw one terrible hardship after another. So go beyond, plus ultra style. So, Show me no mistake that you're here.

Tenya Mind: I don't approve this kind of hazing, but UA is the top hero program. There's no choice. I have to do my best.

Bakugo: Time to blow these nerd away..:especially (YN)..I'm going to beat him so bad!

(YN) Mind: Looks like this ain't no joke. Luckily I've been controlling One For All. I'm getting us to it now. Let's see how it goes.

Aizawa: Alright, let the games begin.

And so, the UA quirk Assessment tests begins! The first test will start off with the 50-meter dash. Tenya (Quirk:Engine) and Tsuyu (Quirk:Frog), were up first as the two got behind the starting line...

Robot: All right! On your mark, gets set...Go!

Suddenly, Tenya emitted his quirk engine to boost up his running speed, and so, he reached to the finish line and finished it with 3.04 seconds, as for Tsuyu, she got to the finishing line and reached it with 5.58 seconds...the next runners are Ochaco and Ojiro (Quirk:Tail), the two stand behind the starting line as the two started running as the robot said Go. Ochaco uses her gravit quirk to lighten her body up to love faster, but apparently it didn't work as Ojiro finished first with 5.49 seconds and Ochaco finishing last with 7.15 seconds...next racers are Aoyama (Quirk:Lazer) and Mina (Quirk:Acid). They then start running, Aoyama uses his lazer quirk to boost his speed as he started flying, but unfortunately he falls to the ground as Mina takes the lead and reaches the finish line. apparently Aoyama has a time limit to use his lazer quirk, use it for too long, he'll get a stomach ache but still reached the finish line with 5.51 seconds...and now, the others runners are Bakugo and (YN), the two stared at Escher other for a moment as the two stand behind the finishing line as they get ready to run...