Chp.18 Im baaaaaack~

-AUTHOR POV-

With (YN) feeling shocked and surprised, he has witnessed to see an old friend alive all along...Izuki Midoriya...she was now a villain. And she seem different due to the clothes she's wearing...white shirt sleeve button shirt with a black vest on top, black tie, black pants, black gloves, scar on her left cheek and her right eye...

Izuki: Long time no see, (YN)~

(YN): I-Izuki...H-How!? Y-You died! I saw you die and fall on the bridge!

Izuki: Mmm yes you did, but what you also didn't know...is that I suddenly lived. Aren't you happy to see me~?

(YN): Y-Yes-No! Ye-No! I-I don't know-!!!

Izuki: Well it doesn't matter right now...but (YN)...I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do right now and to your pathetic friends, no hard feelings?

(YN): What are you-

Suddenly, Izuki gives (YN) a knee strike towards his gut, spatting out bit of blood, after that, she then does a spinning kick towards his face as he was sent flying as All Might catches him...

All Might: Young (YN)! Are you okay??!

(YN): D-Damn it! Yeah I'm fine

Kirashima: Hey! Who's that?!

(YN): ...an old friend who I thought she died...Izuki Midoriya.

Kirashima: What!?!

Todoroki: You mean the girl we heard she fell off from the bridge?! How is she alive??!

(YN):...I don't know to be honest.

.after that, Izuki then notices Bakugo, nervously shaking as if he saw a ghost...

Izuki: Well...if it isn't my old friend..Kachan.

Bakugo: D-Deku..! Y-You're alive!? B-But how!? I heard-

Izuki: Whats this? You sound like you kinda miss me?

Bakugo: N-No I don't! I-I mean-Damn it! What happen to you!!?

Izuki: Huh? What do you mean Kachan?

Bakugo: Before you always wanted to become a hero, and now you somehow became a villain!?! What's up with that!?!

Izuki then started to walk slowly to Bakugo as she says to him...

Izuki: Oh Kachan...are you really that stupid?

Bakugo: Wh-What?!

Izuki: You really don't know why I'm like this?? Maybe these words will remember, words that you told me back at junior high "Just pray that I'll be born with quirk on my next life, and take a swan dive off the roof"

Bakugo: I-I-I

Suddenly, green aura started to glow around her body...

Izuki: You what?! Isn't that what you told me!? To kill myself!?! What kind of person were you back then!?! All I wanted is to fulfill my dream and you had to ruin it! And it's always Kachan this, Kachan that! All you have done to me is ruining my life and ruined my dream!

She then stops as she suddenly smiles and giggles like a little psycho girl...

Izuki: *giggles* but all that change after I "killed" myself...because now, now I have finally got a quirk! A quirk that is so powerful and amazing..I can finally get test it out against you and your pathetic friends! Oh and...if you're wondering how I got a quirk, let's just say it was "borrowed" quirk form someone, who understand my pain I had to go through against you!

Bakugo: D-Deku...I-

Izuki: Enough!

Izuki's body started to give off glowing green aura around her body as her eyes as well...

Izuki: Let's see how heroic you are and see if your able to take out a villain like me.

Bakugo then stood still for a moment as he grunts..

Bakugo: A-Alright then! If that's how you wanted it! Then come on! I won't hold back-

Suddenly, Izuki with such speed charges at Bakugo, Bakugo barley can keep his eyes on Izuki as Izuki then strikes a vicious punch towards Bakugo's gut, causing him to spat out saliva as Bakugo then fell down to his knees...Izuki was gonna beat him up badly, until ice started to spread to the ground, coming after Izuki as she dodged it...Todoroki and Kirashima then came to save Bakugo as the two were ready to fight Izuki, suddenly, (YN) and the rest of the classmates came along as well, All Might goes to check on Thirteen and Aizawa better the fact that his form was about to end and not let anyone know his secret...

Izuki: My, so this is Class 1-A students. How amazing to see all of you achieve your dream of entering UA...unlike someone who likes to ruin them. *stares at Bakugo*

Bakugo: Tch.

Tenya: Are we seriously gonna fight her?!

Kirashima: We have no choice. She was able to block (YN)'s punch and beat down Bakugo like nothing, if I were y'all, I think she can be a problem for us.

Tokoyami: Not really, if it's all of us against her...we can take her down.

The students get ready in battle positions as Izuki giggles...

Izuki: *giggles* this is going to be fun~I'm going to enjoy beating the living hell out of all you. Tomura, Kurogiri...leave this one to me.

Tomura: ...right.

Kurogiri: ...as you wish.

-END OF CHAPTER 18-