Chp.5 Timeskip/All Might Is Here

-AUTHOR POV-

-8 MONTHS LATER-

8 months has pass since the day Izuki sadly die due to suicide...for months (YN) could never forget the moment he witness to see his friend die right of him...after the day she died...all the class mates from Aldera High already knew what happen to Izuki...and sadly all of them felt bad for her...but as for Bakugo...he somehow felt bad as well, but didn't even bother asking (YN) why she did it...cause the two of them are no longer friends....as for (YN), when he always sees Bakugo...he has this anger growing inside his body and wanted to beat him up so bad for what he did to Izuki to kill herself...but then again, he won't and never will, if he does, then it can effect his chances of applying UA....for these pass months, he has to to live alone without Izuki for these pass months and still...it doesn't feel the same with her around (YN)...him and his mother have been visiting Ms.Inko to check on her about her lost daughter...as (YN) was heading back home from school, he then takes out a necklace out from his neck and looks at a picture of two little kids smiling and having so much fun together..:these two kids were (YN) and Izuki...the necklace was made by his mom Tekka...and the picture was give by Inko, Izuki's mom...he looks at it for a while as he then puts it back away as he was about to enter a tunnel that leads him to his house...As he was heading through the tunnel...he suddenly started hearing something behind him...like if someone was following him...he turns around to not see anything...

(YN): Whats weird. I could have sworn someone's following me.

He then turns back as he continues walking through the tunnel...until he suddenly heard noises again, and this time, it sounded like it was coming closer and closer as he then turns around and notices a huge green sludge who happens to have terrifying eyes and a mouth...and also known to be as a villain...

(YN): What the!?!

Sludge Villain: Hey there! Mind if I take your body!

The sludge villain strikes at (YN) as (YN) quickly leaps away from the sludge villain with his speed...

Sludge Villain: Oh? You're pretty fast.

(YN): A villain!?

Sludge Villain: Come on! Let me borrow that body of yours...or I have to force you to give me it!!

The sludge villain then uses its sludge to stretch to (YN) and grab one of his hand...

(YN): Shit! It got me!

The Sludge Villain then pulls (YN) towards him. (YN) wanted time right back as he uses his strength power to strike a powerful punch at the sludge villain straight to the face, but it did no affect at all..

(YN): WHAT-!?

The sludge villain then was able to grab (YN) and starting to put its sludge to his mouth m, choking him as (YN) was struggling to free himself...

Sludge Villain: Your body will make a perfect skin mark for me! Don't worry, I just want to hijack your body that's all, calm down, it'll hurt for a minute and it will be all over! Heh, your a real hero for lending me borrow this body! *I gotta move closer to the shadow before he finds me here*

(YN) Mind: I-I can't breathe...M-My body is weak...I-I can't use my strength to break free...h-he's got me...I-I can't do nothing...I-I can't...