Prologue

CHELSEA POV

When it comes to favoritism, I am hopeless. Ever since my parents left me with my tita Jen, my life has been miserable. Ace, my cousin, hates me for unknown reasons. Hindi ko alam kung anong ginawa kong mali at sobrang laki ng galit niya sa'kin.

When Lola Josefina wants me to study again, all of my aunties are complaining. A lot of hurtful words came out to their lips. Wanna know why? When I was in elementary school, palagi akong pinapapunta sa guidance. Well, yes, I admit. I am not the girl who loves to play Barbie and do other girly things. Maybe because I didn't grow up in my mother's care?

I was happy somehow before Jake-my childhood friend-was here. But he left me when I was ten years old; he said that he would go to Hong Kong and study there.

My Lola wants me to study at the same school as Ace. I know na magagalit siya pero we have no choice. And I promised naman na hindi na ako makikipag-away ulit.

Disclaimer : The story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. The opinions and views expressed in this work of fiction are solely those of the author and do not represent the opinions and views of any persons, business establishments, or organizations mentioned in this work.

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

©All Rights Reserved 2021