Chapter 11: Like A Boss

Its been a week after the Phantom Thief stole Celestics' Lunar Crown. Now, its back to the Academy. Nasuspend ang klase namin ngayong araw dahil papalapit na rin ang Astell Duels kung saan maglalaban-laban ang mga estudyante para sa posisyon na maging parte ng Chivalry Warriors, this is the group that my brother Ares is leading. They are the fiercest warriors among all of the students here and their the ones who join competitions against other schools. They've never lost a battle ever since my brother became the Leader. 

"Oh.. Hi kuya, san ka papunta?" I asked him.

"Training with the team, were kinda falling behind ever since our main attacker just left. So, we really need to train. See you later princess" he said and ran out of the building to the arena. 

Sino ba ang main attacker nila? 

"Hey Ryker, sino ba ang main attacker niyo sa Chivalry Warriors?" buti at napadaan siya. "Ash Mendez. He may be mad but because of his psychotic disorder, his power flows stronger because of his rage. That's why he's the main attacker" he replied and went out to the arena.

Kaya pala. Since wala naman akong magawa, napagdesisyunan kong manood na lang sa training nila. Luckily, I saw Kara and Kole watching them as well. 

"Hi guys!" I waved my hands at them, "Just in time. Magsisimula pa lang ang training nila, your really lucky to have Ares as your brother. He's so cool!" Kara said and heaved a sigh. "Bakit? Siya lang ba ang 'cool' dito sa buong campus?" irap ni Kole, wait, does he have a crush on her? "Your cool too Kole" she said. Gosh! Naiilang ako sa sweetness nila.

That reminds me, hindi ko pa kilala ang mga kasama ni kuya sa Chivalry Warriors. Baka mamaya ko na lang itatanong sa kanila. They started practice and because their attacker has been expelled from this school, thanks to me botching his plan. They then started practicing at dahil wala na ang isang member nila, their practice was a disaster and kuya was very frustrated. Maybe I can do something.

"Ares, I think I can help you train these bastards and shape them up" Game mode on!

"Who told you to help? Not to brag missy but were the fiercest warriors here, you'd probably chicken out once you see our opponents." EXCUSE ME?!

"Yeah, I agree with Ace, your no match. No offense but females are weak, your better off in Academics. Doon namin kayo kailangan" what do they think of girls?! that were weaker than them?! they should know better!

"Guys, chill. I know her, I know what she can do. I've seen her train before and she's wicked. Lets hear her out" kuya Ares came into my defense and I mouthed 'thank you' to him and he just nodded in return.

"Yeah. Baka mapikon ka pa Asteria" dagdag ni Ryker. Kapag ikaw talaga binatukan ko! Pati memory mo, mawawala rin. Tsk. Tutulungan na nga kayo eh!

"So, who are you and tell me your powers and skills" I said.