Chapter 44: Her Majesty's Past

"Darling, come down.. Transform back" my mom pleaded and the others tried to calm me down as well. "I.. I can't.." I told her and still, my head hurts like hell.

"I got this.." ani Ryker at di mano-manong yinakap ako. Ewan ko kung bakit pero dahil sa yakap niya ay parang malulusaw na ko. Kulang na lang na maging jelly na talaga ang mga tuhod ko dahil sa init niya. And with that ay na-transform nga ako sa dati kong sarili pero luckily, ay hindi ako nag-faint.

"Mom, I think its time we tell everyone inside this room Asteria's past" I heard kuya Kanon declare at nagkatinginan naman kaming mga walang alam. I'm so clueless. Tama nga at kailangan ko ng malaman ang totoo, they've kept this secret for too long, its time they spill everything.

"Yeah, medyo nalilito na rin ako kung Elemental goddess ang girlfriend ko" talagang sineseryoso na niya yon? Akala mo parang hindi niya ko pinansin kanina! Hmp!

"Alright, let me tell you about Asteria's past.." ani mommy.

FLASHBACK

18 years ago..

Third Person's POV

"Your highness, your daughter is born but.. I'm afraid that she is terribly ill and there's nothing we can do.." the Aspherian doctor announced.

"What?! Call all the doctors! From all the realms! My daughter will get better now do as I say!!" the King ordered and quickly came to his queen's side.

"She's.. not gonna make it.." she cried. "No! She will live! We have to believe" he tried convincing her wife but she just cried because she was scared and feeling hopeless. 

The king new he had to do something. He just has to. He can't loose a child and he won't. 

"Help! Help! Someone, save me!" the king heard a voice coming from the outer Apshere realm, he quickly teleported to satisfy his curiosity. "Y-Your the Elemental goddess!" he exclaimed but in a whisper, he quickly knelt down to bow down. "I am King Rion Astell, from the bloodline of the Mythic god Zeus and Titan goddess Rhea" he said after that, got up and saved from from the Everlasting vines. That's the only weakness of the Elemental goddess because of the elements composing it.

"Thank you for saving me, I owe you" the goddess herself said and she even curtsied a him. Then, he got an idea. "Please, will you save my daughter? She is sick but I know you can save her" he pleaded, "I can't! A child's body and memory is too young for me to heal her. It might cause her, her life is not done right" she replied gently.

 It might cause her, her life is not done right" she replied gently

"Please. I'll do anything!" he continued to plead, the goddess sighed. "There is a way.. but.. Its not an idea I'd like to entertain, because this requires marriage" Rion was confused and shocked at the same time, but for the sake of her daughter, he's willing to risk it all. 

"I'll do it. But first, let me talk to my wife" he replied and told the goddess to wait there as he returned to the room where his wife is resting and holding their baby girl at her side. 

"Inari.. I know a way we can save our daughter.. But I need your approval first" he said and delight was plastered on the queen's face. "What is it?" she asked and he heaved a long sigh, he began to tell him everything. from hearing the voice to the marriage. 

The queen was flustered and her emotions went mixed because of her husband's confession. She was worried about their marriage but she was more worried for her daughter's life. So finally, they came to a conclusion that they agreed to the marriage plan by the goddess.

"I am back and my wife agreed. Lets do it" the king said and the goddess nodded slightly. A veil formed around them as they heaved vows and magical rings that would last through time, appeared before them. 

"..With this, we seal our fate.." they ended and they are now husband and wife. Rion had no regrets because he loves her daughter very much. "I will save your daughter" the goddess said and went to the room to save her. 

"Oh.. Hello, you must be the goddess. The two of you are married now? So that means that our daughter is now also your child, what would you want to name her?" Queen Inari wasn't mad or anything, she understood the situation and she knows that her husband loves her very much and that they only agreed to this for their daughter's life. The marriage for her life.

"Asteria.." the goddess replied with a smile and transferred all her powers to her and renamed her the Elemental goddess' only daughter and heir. 

"She is safe now and she will live beyond her time. I have given her my entire power and once her day comes, she will be the New Elemental goddess. Now I have to say goodbye, its my time.. My work here is done.." and the goddess vanished before their eyes. 

BACK TO PRESENT..

ASTERIA VOLDIGOAD-ASTELL

"So.. I'm the daughter of the goddess?! The only heir of Averina?! Oh my gosh! I was saved for her!!" I exclaimed at muntikan ng mag-faint dahil da natuklasan ko. 

"Yeah, welcome to our world" ani kuya Loki at napangsisi. 

Alam din nila?! Wak!

"So.. let me get this straight, my girlfriend is the Elemental goddess?!" kanina pa talaga nito sinasabi na girlfriend niya ko. Alam na ng lahat, Ok?! Ok?! Ang feeler mo rin minsan eh!

"Yes" maiski tugon ni mommy at namalagi ang katahimikan ng ilang sandali ng tumayo si kuya Loki dahil dumating ang Eagle niya na pet at may hawak na mensahe kung saan man itong nanggaling. 

"I guess Kanon and I have to leave now" ani kuya Loki at tumango na lang kami, "Guards, lock the palace down and bring Asteria to our room and escort our mother her room as well. Ryker, you can come with Asteria if you want" utos ni kuya Kanon at lahat ay sumunod. 

But what is kuya Loki hiding? At kanino galing ang message na iyan?

Hm.. secretive Loki.