Chapter 29: Soul Of Chambers (Angel Of Death)

As the day went by, Zuko has been spent most of his time with me. He'll take any opportunity there is just to be with me. He becomes even sweeter and he always invites me on a date which I only once agreed out of several invitations from him. He even wanted to get to know me better and he said that I was happy with him (yeah, I know. When I am with you, you will not be bored).

"Ria .. do you have any secrets?" Weird question, Zuko.

"Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, I was just curious about you. Hey .. can I tell you something crazy?" Your already asking crazy stuff, so shoot. 

"What is it?"

"Will you be my mistress?" Eh ?! Mistress means ... lover .. girlfriend .. or anything along those lines, right? Why in the whole ever realm will he ask me to be his mistress ?! "Are you okay Zuko? Are you ill? Or did you hit your head? Or is this a joke? Am I laughing?" I said and he chuckled, "Your really funny Asteria. I am fine Ria, I'm not ill too, I didn't hit my head and this is not a joke. I'm dead serious about this too" he said and smiled at me. 

I was about to answer him 'I can't' when someone flew in and punched his face, that must really hurt. "Don't you dare! She is not yours! She is MINE!" E-EH ?! Since when was I, Rykers' ?! So, Zuko is not Ok, or she is sick or her head hits the wall, but Ryker. Cause, he's crazy! It's really crazy, noh? He also apparently joked with the two of them.

"Damn! Asteria is mine! You are no match for me Claes, now give it up. When I want something, I get it. And your in my way, I swear, I'll take her even if its the last thing I 'll do. Your dead "Zuko's bubbly side was gone, he's now in raging fire mode. 

"How long have I been with you, aber?" I turned to Ryker.

"I just said that so he could leave you. You know?" tas he suddenly avoided 

"But you emphasized the word 'Mine'. I'm not dumb to not hear it" I hissed and he made a face.

"So you want to be MINE?" Oh shoot. What did I do? He stepped forward while I stepped back. This is all I did since his face was close to mine, he then cornered me to the wall using his left hand. Please stop! "I .. I was just j-joking! R-Ryker .. One" I was really stammering here. 

"Soon .. You'll really be mine" he said with a smirk and left me standing there.

What am I even feeling? Ugh !!

*****

I went home immediately after class and I didn't bother if my brothers were worried since I haven't slept a wink last night! 

*****

Somewhere in the Ever Realm.

"Your order, your highness?"

"Take her and lock her up in the Chamber. Make sure you use your stealth to seize that princess, she can be a handful once she finds out. Now go, before its too late" 

The man stood behind the shadows as his agent set out to this diabolic plan. He smirked inwardly. He has waited for this and now, she'll finally be his. 

*****

LOKI VOLDIGOAD-ASTELL

"Guards! Go and scout the whole Ever Realm if you have to! I don't care if you turn this kingdom upside down, just find her !!" the King roared and the royals guards ran off to find the princess.

Yes, you heard right. Someone has taken our sister and whoever that someone is, he's good. He's clever. He's devious. He managed to surpass our kingdom's heavily armed guards. Not that I am complimenting him, I am just stating the fact.