Permission

Narcissa loved the fact that Harry felt comfortable enough to refer to Draco as Boo, in front of everyone.  She thought it was a cute name, and suddenly remembered that was what Harry had said when he was levitating.  Draco had no problem being called that apparently, and that is what made their love so unique.  They flaunted their love for each other, but never made anyone feel uncomfortable doing so.  She wondered if they knew how extremely lucky they were to have found their soulmate.  It was rare.

She was drinking tea in the dining room, gathering her thoughts, when Draco interrupted her.  He sat down next to her, and said he had something important to show her.  Harry was in the library with his father, and he knew they would not be coming down anytime soon.  She was intrigued.  She raised a brow as if to say, do tell Draco.  He slowly lifted the sleeve of his light blue jersey on his left arm, and showed it to her.  Her mouth opened in shock.

There were tears in her eyes, when she said, "Oh Draco.  How in the world did you manage that?" Draco took her hand in his, and simply said, "It wasn't me mother, it was Harry.  He asked permission to do it, and I gave it.  It didn't hurt and was over in about three minutes", he said.  She knew of the power of the Alpha, but this, this was different.  Voldemort had made sure that the mark could never be removed, almost everyone had tried.  

The only part that she heard was about Harry asking permission.  He was the Alpha, surely he didn't need it.  But then he had also asked permission for him to charm a snake, and permission to bring Lucius home.  He was a very peculiar wizard.  Not normal by any  means.  Well, if by normal you mean the same as everyone else.  No, Harry certainly was different.  That made her smile.  She was so happy for her son, to have such evil darkness removed from him.  She gave him a hug, and told him so.

There was a knock at the door.  Not expecting anyone, she called Kreacher to answer.  Her eyes shone with delight as she saw that Albus, Severus and Minverva were calling.  They seemed excited, and rushed to ask if she could help in any way.  Draco could also feel the excitement in the room, and wondered what it could be.  "Good morning Professors", he greeted.  They all said their hellos, and asked if they would be so kind as to get Harry and Lucius.  There was something that they needed to discuss.  Narcissa asked Kreacher to please fetch his master and Lucius.

Walking down the stairs from the library, Harry and Lucius were laughing.  Dressed in a dark blue denim, and a light blue jersey, the same as Draco, with his white trainers, he looked absolutely beautiful descending the stairwell.  That was Draco's thoughts anyway.  He coughed, when they were so lost in each other's conversation, just to bring attention to the fact that they had company.  Harry and Lucius looked up immediately.

Harry felt hesitance.  From Professor Snape, and wondered what could have caused that.  Moving into the sitting room, they all took their seats, except Harry, who was standing in front of the mantel, and waited to be told what was going on.  Dumbledore had spoken to Snape about the dark mark, and it seemed that he was very intrigued.  Not just by the power of the Alpha, but the fact that the dark mark could be removed, which was foretold would never be able to happen.  Never be allowed to happen.  So naturally he was curious.

Dumbledore started by saying, how Harry had asked him for advice, and he had taken it upon himself to tell Snape about it after Harry had requested it.  After his words, all eyes turned to Harry in disbelief.  He felt discomfort once again, and Draco feeling it through the bond, decided to help Harry out.  "It's true.  He removed mine just last night", he said with pride.  Pulling back his sleeve yet again, he showed everyone what his lover had done for him.  

"But that's impossible", said Lucius.  "The dark mark is impervious to any magic".  

"Not my magic", said Harry, winking at Draco in thanks for saving him.  Draco winked back, and went to stand next to him.  Harry put his arm around Draco's waist and kissed his temple.  He was aware that everyone was staring, and knew he had to say something to appease them.  So he went with the truth.  "I asked Draco first if it was what he wanted.  He assured me it was, and so I went ahead with it".  Harry looked at them and carried on, "yet you all seem angry that I did this".