Sequel!

Link - The Masked Menace - *Sequel to Damsel in Distress

Yay! Sequel!

Description:

          "Look! It's your friendly neighborhood . . . vigilante?"

            It's been almost three months since the end of Senior year and Lacey Waters is living the dream. She has a job at the Empire City Post and takes her college classes online. The only problem is that her arch nemesis, Caine Temple, had decided to do the same thing.

            That is until Empire City's newest vigilante pops out of the shadows asking for her help. This vigilante has no powers, relying on his arrows and utility belt instead. Empire City had never seen anyone like him.

            Connor Collins is trying to adjust to a life without his powers, which is harder than it looks like. And when the same dynamic trio that is terrorizing the city starts to take an interest in him, he only has one person who he can turn to.

            Less than fifty miles away in Iris City, Arabella Jones is living the life she's always wanted. But something strange is happening to her. And it isn't until she starts having strange dreams and starts to develop strange powers that she really starts to wonder what happened to her the opening night of the musical all those months ago.

 So who else is excited? Can't wait for ya'll to read it!