Chapter 5: What Did I Tell You...~?

QwQ. Dis is Trash-
Thank you so much for 1k reads! ❤️ ❤️

⚠️Warning!⚠️ This chapter contains:

✵Angst

✵Blood and gore

✵Rape

✵hardcore Lime/little bit of Lemon

✵Fluff

✵Abuse

If you aren't comfortable with these, then I suggest you don't read this chapter, But if you're still here, then enjoy!

Speech only:
Killer: Italic
Nightmare: Bold
Outer: Underlined
Dream: Normal
Cross: Italic Bold
-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outer's Pov:

I was worried. It's been 5 months since I last saw Killer, my love. The moment that I lost him to that... Stupid Octopus Prince, was the worst... The memories keep replaying in my head, over and Over.

I tried to convince Lord Dream about trying to save him, but he said there is nothing we can do if Emperor Nightmare likes MY boyfriend.
What could I do now...?
I have to do something!

Dream Pov:

Things have just been hell for the past few months, according to the royal guard Outer, His boyfriend has been kidnapped by my brother... I have no clue who his boyfriend is and why my brother likes him, but one thing is for sure... Nightmare will surely break his mind.

I felt bad for Outer, but there is nothing we can do, especially if Nightmare likes him. Outer has no idea what my brother is capable of, He could instantly get killed if he goes anywhere near his former boyfriend or the Moon Empire. The good thing is that the attacks from the opposite Empire have been dying down, They haven't attacking at all for 5 months which is a bit weird...

As I was lost in my thoughts, someone crept up behind me. I had no idea that someone got into my room, since I zoned out. Soon enough my trance ended when, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist pulling me towards them. I squeaked out of surprise while trying to get out of their grip and reaching for my staff. They didn't let go, then I felt them nuzzling into my neck bone. I soon realized who it was, I turned my head to find...

"Cross!" I say in surprise,

3rd Person {Dis be Fluffy! ❤️}

"You scared me! I told you not to sneak up on me " Dream pouted, annoyed by his lover scaring him,

"Heh, Sorry dreamy. Didn't mean to scare you," Cross replied, giving the smaller a small kiss on his cheek as an apology, Dream let out a small giggle and smiled. He had missed Cross for a long time. And he was delighted that his lover had returned to him.
Dream looked up to Cross to see him thinking. He knew that some thing was up and he could ask about Outer's former boyfriend too since they're in his side of the Empire.

"Hey, is everything okay? You've been a bit distant lately..." Dream asked with a worried tone,
Cross stayed silent for awhile, before asking,

"Dream. Is your brother a... Yandere?" Cross looked down at Dream. Dream was sitting on Cross's lap while leaning on his shoulder,