Chapter 11: I don't fully...hate you-

A/N: I apologise for taking so long to update. I lost the storyline for this- But still, I shall continue writing. I'm also sorry to all those who wanted Dustberry this chapter- It's not going to happen now, most likely but it will definitely next chapter.
The original storyline is going to be changing, most probably.
I hope you readers will enjoy though-
{Art by: Lunnar-Chan}

T / W:
-Mentions of Rape
-Mentions of suicide
-Mental breakdowns
-Manipulation.

Anyways, Onto the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Moon Empire:

Another day of hell for Killer. Another day of being desperate for escape even knowing it's impossible. Of course, any displays of affection from the dark emperor was excluded and ignored. Currently at the moment, Killer was laying in Nightmare's bed. Yes, Killer still names the bedroom Nightmares. Not as theirs as Nightmare had said.

Killer groaned, muffling them into the pillow as he thought about everything that's happening to him. "I'm fucking convinced. The world hates me and wants me to suffer."
As the black-teared skeleton was about to complain more, he heard someone knocking on the large wooden-carved doors.

Killer perked up by the knocking. He knew that it wasn't Nightmare since he would have walked in, already. "Come in." He called out to the visitors, hearing the doors creak open.
It was Horror and Dust. Killer looked at them, half confused on why they're here.

"Morning Killer. The Emperor wanted us to keep you company and we wanted to check on you." Horror stated, walking into the bedroom with Dust.
"So how are things with you?" Dust asked his comrade, knowing he hates this. Killer sighed out of both frustration and relief. Frustration as an answer to Dust's question and relief that he has his friends here to talk to.
"I'm in hell. I hate this and I hate 'mR kInG oF dArKnEsS'." Killer spits out, rolling his non-existent eyelights.

Dust and Horror both look at each other then back at Killer. Dust sitting on the bed and Horror leaning against one of the columns for the bed.
"Sucks to be you, huh?" Dust said, partly joking as Killer stares at him. Horror just shrugs as he spoke next. "Well, he is the leader of this Empire. Rules don't apply to him and therefore he can do what he wants. And to be fair Killer, you did have a romantic relationship with the enemy which is basically unforgivable since it's considered as betrayl."
*cough cough* CrOsS- *cough cough*

Killer scoffs. "It's not like I gave Outer any information about our Empire! Am I not allowed to like anyone?!?"

"Whether you did or didn't that doesn't matter. And you aren't, if it's someone from the enemy terrortory, especially one with such a high rank." Dust said, he then points to the crescent marking on Killer's cheek. "That mark. It symbolises you belong to the Moon Empire. Nightmare's Empire. In a way, we all belong to him. Especially you. You can't switch Empires either, we all know the rules of not being able to get rid of the mark otherwise it's execution."

"You chose this Killer. You can't back away from it now. Our Emperor gave us a chance and we took it despite the warnings he gave us. We all chose to commit. You can't do anything about it now." Horror adds on.

"But I--" Killer was about to respond with something, but he realised that his friends were right after thinking about it. He tsks, looking away. "I still won't listen to him. I don't care if I did 'betray' him. He took Outer's life, instead of mine. I won't ever forgive him for that."

Dust and Horror both sigh. "He did what any emperor would do. Kill the enemy instead of one of their own. Killer, you're being a dumbass right now. That guy, you said you loved, has changed you." The hoodied one muttered.